Simple Tags

Pretty psyched at what you’re doing here man, reminds me a lot of an old bukkit plugin that I can’t remember the name of any longer lol.

But anyway, I’m having trouble getting tags to display properly using nucleus. I’m running the /tag channel global G command trying to assign a tag to my global channel, it says “tag changd to G” but there is no tag added.

Upon running this command, I don’t get any errors, but if I try and chat in a channel that I’ve tagged, it gives me the following error I’ve pasted below. My message still gets sent out, from what I can tell this isn’t a problem with simplechat, as the channels work fine, I have a sub acct I’m using to build this and wanted to check that first.

I’ve got a lot of plugins, craftbook, foxguard, lottery, luckperms, adventuremmo, nations, noxray, nucleus and mixins, nuvotifier, playershops, simplechat and simpletags, totaleconomy and worldedit.

This error also occurs when I try and tag specific players as well, the tag says it’s applied, but when they chat there is no tag and this error is generated with any messages that are sent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!:smiley:

i need help, im using PEX and i configured the prefix in it but when i add this plugin that prefix dont works so i need to make the groups for this plugins again and add all the user manually to show the default tag

Can you add the ability to buy tags / list them in a GUI?

does someone know this error

30.09 12:29:10 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]: Could not pass MessageChannelEvent$Chat$Impl to Plugin{id=simpletags, name=Simple Tags, version=0.4.0, description=Add custom tags to player chat, url=http://github.com/TrenTech/SimpleTags, authors=[TrenTech], source=/mods/simpletags-6.1.0-0.4.0.jar}

i am trying to put a tag on the ‘‘normal’’ world using /tag world world &eworld, but nothing seems to happen. is there something i am doing wrong?

I cant download it only shows me the source code not the jar file help

why isnt it a jar file?

This happens when I run any tag command.
[20:38:20] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: FuriousCrafterHD ran the command: /tag [20:38:20] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'tag' for source EntityPlayerMP['FuriousCrafterHD'/145, l='world', x=-47,22, y=74,00, z=252,08]: org.spongepowered.api.service.pagination.PaginationList$Builder.sendTo(Lorg/spongepowered/api/text/channel/MessageReceiver;)Lorg/spongepowered/api/service/pagination/PaginationList; java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.service.pagination.PaginationList$Builder.sendTo(Lorg/spongepowered/api/text/channel/MessageReceiver;)Lorg/spongepowered/api/service/pagination/PaginationList; at com.gmail.trentech.pjc.help.Help.executeList(Help.java:297) ~[Help.class:?] at com.gmail.trentech.simpletags.commands.CMDTag.execute(CMDTag.java:17) ~[CMDTag.class:?] at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:177) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:359) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:336) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:291) ~[SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:1083) ~[bd.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:913) ~[me.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:892) ~[me.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) ~[im.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) ~[im.class:?] at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.lambda$onProcessPacket$0(PacketUtil.java:157) ~[PacketUtil.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseTracker.switchToPhase(CauseTracker.java:163) [CauseTracker.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:156) [PacketUtil.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$onProcessPacket$zjj000(SourceFile:539) [fl$1.class:?] at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [fl$1.class:?] at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_162] at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_162] at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:45) [h.class:?] at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImplHooks.onUtilRunTask(SpongeImplHooks.java:239) [SpongeImplHooks.class:1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.redirect$onRun$zhp000(MinecraftServer.java:3948) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_162]

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Does it work with GroupManager?