💬 Discord Bridge 2.4.0 (aka SpongeDiscord)

And version 2.3.0 is released with new features and bug fixes! Please also checkout the updated example configurations.

• Mentions in Discord show properly in Minecraft with configurable templates.
  • Mentions from Minecraft are supported with permission control.
  • Attachments in Discord show proper links in Minecraft.
  • Support Minecraft templates based on Discord roles.
  • Split /discord reload into /discord reload (reload config file only) and /discord reconnect (reconnect Discord connections).
  • Update Javacord to fix console spamming issue.

Can you make a video on this plugin. On how to use it.

I am sorry but I won’t have time to do video and keep it up to date. You should read README and GETTING STARTED instead.

Thanks for the recent update works alot better now!
1 question, is there a way we can link /staffchat to a discord channel?
nucleus uses it to have an ingame channel just for staff, it would be nice if we could follow up on it trough discord.

Also the plugin appears to go offline after awhile, and give an error.
It happend 2 times today, heres the log when i reboot, discord not working.

16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [?:1.8.0_66]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [?:1.8.0_66]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_66]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at de.btobastian.javacord.ImplDiscordAPI$2.call(ImplDiscordAPI.java:141) ~[ImplDiscordAPI$2.class:?]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at de.btobastian.javacord.ImplDiscordAPI$2.call(ImplDiscordAPI.java:144) ~[ImplDiscordAPI$2.class:?]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO at de.btobastian.javacord.ImplDiscordAPI.connectBlocking(ImplDiscordAPI.java:162) ~[ImplDiscordAPI.class:?]
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] INFO java.lang.IllegalStateException: Socket closed before ready packet was received!
16.01 16:58:10 [Server] pool-8-thread-1/ERROR [discordbridge]: Cannot connect to Discord!

2.3.0 already allow staffchat from Minecraft to Discord. I will try to make Discord to Minecraft staffchat in 2.4.0.

Yes I am aware of this problem and trying to fix in 2.3.1. For now, you can use /discord reconnect if this happens.

I am having some trouble getting this plugin to work. Every time I try to use the /discord broadcast command it says “You have to set up a bot token first!” when I have already done so, and the token works on spigot versions of discord plugins.

config.json: http://pastebin.com/UWgLZfJM

Do other functions of the plugin work?

When you login it works fine, just not people who are logged out and not that broadcast command.

any idea why i get this sometimes?
Channel ID 214965366596567041 cannot be found! Please make sure the channel ID is correct and the bot has read & write permission for the channel.

The channel exists and the bot writes in the channel and reads form the channel into the game so it works, but in console i keep getting this message, also the bot has read/write permissions.

Would be great if you can pm me the full log. Or at least the log around the time that happens.

That means there is some error with the bot token or bot permission. Did you add the bot to your server with proper read & write permission?

Does this support BungeeChat by chance?

@nguyenquyhy That bot works fine, it posts text from server to discord and from discord to server.
Also there is no real log or errors. But here’s an example.

http://pastebin.com/tbbiUVq3

I don’t know how, but my server crashed a few times the other day and after all of that crashing it finally started working completely fine. No idea how cause I didn’t change the config since posting here.

I have never tried that. Is that a Sponge plugin?

http://pastebin.com/Gt7c98X7

Hey, i have a question. How to show a discord bot chat in-game?

WHen i login, will i be sent an email to auth the user, in canada?