šŸ† AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

This would be awesome

I added it manually. It doesnā€™t show a ā€œinvalid block idā€ message in the server cmd so I guessed it would work but it donā€™t.

"minecraft:log2"="woodcutting,50"
"biomesoplenty:log_0"="woodcutting,50"

I tried to add it with the command, butafter doing it and getting a green confirmation text it still doesnā€™t work. I tried to reload the plugin with /mmoadmin reload but this didnā€™t helped.

@MadByte

Hey, awesome plugin from what Iā€™ve played with so farā€¦

Just a couple of enquiries;

1. Is it possible to limit what the players can and canā€™t interact with depending on their level?
    e.g. at level x mining the player can mine x block/ore

2. Is it possible to make the /skill or, for example the /woodcutting command, persistent so after x seconds it doesnā€™t fade away?

1 Like

I dont think #1 is possible, its not in the plugin anyways. #2 is possible with /settings.

Lergin manages it in Laborus, just as a heads-up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to update my post.

I took a look at the GitHub repository and found the /settings command, but from what I can find it just sends me the settings info and can only be called client side, it doesnā€™t provide a set method. Iā€™m either completely oblivious or just incompetent.

Will #1 be easy to implement? On the MiningListener Have a check that compares the Players current_level with a level_req attached to the BlockData taken from the config

It may not be possible to be honest, Iā€™m like level 1 at Sponge, still learning the ropes!

1 Like

It is certainly possible, but im not sure if i want to add it. More features means more server usage and im not sure if its worth it. If more people ask for it, ill implement it. Also, the /settings command send clickable texts. Click them to toggle them.

1 Like

Oh, now I see the .onClick, thatā€™s pretty awesome. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

We are using the latest AP 5 version of the mod, and we are having problems with the enchants from mining, wood breaker, and excavation not dissapearing after the set time

after removing this mod (causes tick problems because of the constant unloading and load of player data files), it leaves a a couple error messages everytime someone leaves and joins the server about ā€œtranslatingā€ the data even though the mod is gone.

This is a known issue, just disable skills which add enchants until itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

any updates on mysql integration?
This plugin is a resource hog and I feel a move from flatfiles to mysql would help a lot.

I realy dont understand, whatā€™s the version to MC 1.10.2 with spongeforge?

What do you mean?

I dont know which version is the correspound to minecraft 1.10.2, with SpongeForge 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2328 :confused: (sorry, im a little noob, and im not english so the lenguage its a little problem) Thanks you :slight_smile:

Which AdventureMMO version to use with SpongeForge 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2328?

This is the version you want
AdventureMMO-v2.0.7-API5.x.jar

okaay, thanks you very much!! :smiley:

hey, there is a problem, and my server dont start if its the pluggin :S

PM me your crash report/ logs