šŸ† AdventureMMO [v2.0.7] [API 4/5/6]

Oh, now I see the .onClick, thatā€™s pretty awesome. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

We are using the latest AP 5 version of the mod, and we are having problems with the enchants from mining, wood breaker, and excavation not dissapearing after the set time

after removing this mod (causes tick problems because of the constant unloading and load of player data files), it leaves a a couple error messages everytime someone leaves and joins the server about ā€œtranslatingā€ the data even though the mod is gone.

This is a known issue, just disable skills which add enchants until itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

any updates on mysql integration?
This plugin is a resource hog and I feel a move from flatfiles to mysql would help a lot.

I realy dont understand, whatā€™s the version to MC 1.10.2 with spongeforge?

What do you mean?

I dont know which version is the correspound to minecraft 1.10.2, with SpongeForge 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2328 :confused: (sorry, im a little noob, and im not english so the lenguage its a little problem) Thanks you :slight_smile:

Which AdventureMMO version to use with SpongeForge 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2328?

This is the version you want
AdventureMMO-v2.0.7-API5.x.jar

okaay, thanks you very much!! :smiley:

hey, there is a problem, and my server dont start if its the pluggin :S

PM me your crash report/ logs

i got this error from your plugin

[20:17:46] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLPreInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=adventuremmo, name=AdventureMMO, version=2.0.7, description=A light-weight plugin that adds skills with all sorts of fun game mechanics to your server., authors=[Daniel12321], source=/home/ddc/minecraft/./mods/plugins/AdventureMMO-v2.0.7-API6.x.jar}
java.lang.NullPointerException: Data name is null!
        at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:229) ~[minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.SpongeDataRegistration.<init>(SpongeDataRegistration.java:53) ~[SpongeDataRegistration.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.SpongeDataRegistrationBuilder.buildAndRegister(SpongeDataRegistrationBuilder.java:158) ~[SpongeDataRegistrationBuilder.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at org.spongepowered.common.data.SpongeDataManager.register(SpongeDataManager.java:268) ~[SpongeDataManager.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at me.mrdaniel.adventuremmo.AdventureMMO.onPreInit(AdventureMMO.java:111) ~[AdventureMMO.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GamePreInitializationEventListener_AdventureMMO_onPreInit2.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:314) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:345) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:212) [SpongeMod.class:1.11.2-2282-6.1.0-BETA-2343]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:252) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:230) [LoadController.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.11.2.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zzd000(LoadController.java:553) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:147) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:647) [Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:100) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:328) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:121) [lh.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:442) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]

Please post your issue here.

there are lots of issues posted there with no reply for over a week
Have to delete the mod until there is a fix for it

i like your plugin very much,could i share your plugin to chinese forum (www.mcbbs.net)? :slight_smile:
and may i get the source code (using api 5.x) and i want to translate it into chinese!

1 Like

Hey Dan! Probably wonā€™t recognize this name but I was scrolling through the plugins and found your name and immediately stopped in my tracks. Itā€™s been like 8 or 9 months. Email me or something, :smiley:

I canā€™t translate this MMO to Chinese

help plzā€¦

Is there a solution?

hey could you add a feature for pixelmon where as you increase your skill your pokeball catch rate increases and at the max level it becomes 2x

How would I integrate the skills to my easy scoreboard