Unique Punishment System

Hello everyone,

I have owned a modded community for over 2 years now and have yet to come across any idea quite like mine. I have tried to build my own essentials plugin with this included but I do not have the skills to do it myself nor can I find the coders (I posted a Dev Wanted post here). However if anyone wants to build the idea as a standalone plugin for me, you’re welcome to keep the rights (Including posting it anywhere you want and claim all credit) as long as it’s open source on our community Github.

Features are as follows:
2 Points systems, Mute points and Ban points.
Automatic spam and swear detection which gives mute points to players automaticly on tripping the filter.
Once players reach certain points they get their punishments automatically.
Staff can add points for things the filters do not pick up, they won’t have to worry about scaling up punishments as the plugin will do it for them.

I have lots of ideas and features to add to this to make the punishment process as automatic as possible so that it’s easier for staff, and for when there are no staff online.

If anyone wants to help me with this, please send me a private message or add me on Skype (yepidoodles) or on our community [Discord] (https://discord.gg/Q6mzRPU).

Much love,

• Alice

Just a tip - you’ll get more takers if you post as many details as you can up front, instead of requiring that we follow a Discord link for more information.

1 Like

For anyone wondering, these are the details yepidoodles informed me of on Discord.

Basicly everything is as automatic as possible, using points to level up punishments
So say you spam characters, you get 1 mute points, at 5 mute points, it mutes you for say half an hour
Or say you greif someone, a moderator can add, say, 10 ban points to you, and x amount of points will have different bans
If you rack up too many mute points, they will convert into ban points
I haven’t managed to get any of this implimented yet, but most of the boring commands you see on most essentials are in

I didn’t want to give too much details in-case someone decides to steal my idea and not allow me access to the source code. This would be a team effort so communication will needed.

People also nearly always upload and make available the source, and even if what you’re saying happened, that wouldn’t stop someone else from making the same plugin. What would anyone gain by doing that except making the community think they’re a jerk?

Good point, I guess I’m just overly paranoid.