UniverseGuard - A WorldGuard Solution for Sponge

Does this plugin supports ant-grief from mods like IC2 and ProjectE. I mean like Mining Lasers and so on… ?

Virtually the important flags of the old version have been lost. Can you update the “exit” flag, it is identical to the original WG version it does not allow players to try to escape outside the region.

There’s only like 5-6 flags. What about fire spread, leaf decay, and all those other essentials used for building?

It’s on the todo list

All those are already build in the plugin, even leaf decay and fire spread

I dont know what i am doing wrong im not sure if its an error with the server or i dont understand how flags work but i cant seem to get it to work. Can you give me a template on what it should look like?

use /region to call the selector item
use /region name “region name” to give a name to the region
use /region flag “flagname” true/false to add new flag
use /region flaghelp to see the flag list
use /region save to save the region
use /region edit “region name” to edit the region and /region save at the end to complete the edit

All I can do is list you this commands for the base regions management, there are more commnads at the top of this post, but this ones should be enough to create a region and add some flags, if it still not work try to post here your config file

Hi, thanks for you plugin.

Setup: forge-1.12.2-14.23.0.2491, spongeforge-1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705, UniverseGuard-1.0.5

I have the following issues:

• when starting up my server there is an exception from your mod, but apart from that exception it still seems to work fine… See the attached exception text.
  • the flag build does not prevent someone standing outside a region to build/destroy in the region, it seems to check the player location rather than the blocks.
  • While flag vehicledestroy works fine, vehicleplace seems not functional (still able to place)
  • sendchat does not seem to work either.

[23:41:28] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=universeguard, name=UniverseGuard, version=1.0.5, description=A World Guard solution for Sponge, authors=[Minehendrix], source=/dwe/minecraft/forge/./mods/plugins/UniverseGuard-1.0.5.jar}
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/event/cause/entity/spawn/EntitySpawnCause
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListener(SpongeEventManager.java:225) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListeners(SpongeEventManager.java:287) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at com.universeguard.UniverseGuard.onInit(UniverseGuard.java:264) ~[UniverseGuard.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameInitializationEventListener_UniverseGuard_onInit22.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:316) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:349) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:234) [SpongeMod.class:1.12.2-2503-7.0.0-BETA-2705]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:253) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:231) [LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_141]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217) [minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.redirect$onPost$zza000(LoadController.java:561) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:148) [LoadController.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:781) [Loader.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:336) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:219) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_141]

Can i set that player cant use rg edit command ? I think it is possbile but i want to be sure

Yes you can, all information about it is written at the top of this post, more permission will be added in the future.

I pass this issue to the dev of this plugin, he can help you out more than I can @Francesco_Jimi

Pls send me config with this setup: I want that regular palyers in “default” group can use all commands except for customize flags. Is there any way to do it ? I treid to set up bypass and staff but it allowed all commands to players or none.

Yes, atm the system works like this, you can give all perms or none, as I said we will add more permission as soon we have time to do it, atm we are very busy with another project, srry

OK THANKS for reply.

Hi,
i have a little problem:

spongeforge-1.12.2-2529-7.0.0-BETA-2732

[Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass GameInitializationEvent$Impl to Plugin{id=universeguard, name=Universe Guard, version=1.0, description=A World Guard solution for Sponge, authors=[Minehendrix], source=mods/UniverseGuard.jar}
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spongepowered/api/event/cause/entity/spawn/EntitySpawnCause
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListener(SpongeEventManager.java:225) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.registerListeners(SpongeEventManager.java:287) ~[SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at com.universeguard.UniverseGuard.onInit(UniverseGuard.java:264) ~[UniverseGuard.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameInitializationEventListener_UniverseGuard_onInit44.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:371) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:388) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:392) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postState(SpongeImpl.java:204) [SpongeImpl.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at org.spongepowered.server.SpongeVanilla.initialize(SpongeVanilla.java:150) [SpongeVanilla.class:1.12.2-7.0.0-BETA-352]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.handler$onServerInitialize$zoo000(SourceFile:1243) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(SourceFile:191) [nz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:434) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.spongepowered.api.event.cause.entity.spawn.EntitySpawnCause
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
… 18 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
… 18 more

thanks for help

It looks like is missing some class from Sponge :confused: Could be a compatibility issue with 1.12.2 (unfortunately i haven’t tested it yet in this version). Try to rollback to 1.12 and let me know if this error persists :confused:

Hi, sorry form my late answer (really super busy with the work in this period :frowning: ). There could be 2 problems: 1. a compatibility issue with the 1.12.2 (very likely since it’s the second same error i see today)
2. an incompatibility with sponge and forge. As far as i know the sponge version number should be the same as the forge version number, so in this case should be both 2491 or 2705 (or 2503, i don’t remember wich one is the one to consider).
Try to rollback to MC 1.12 and let me know if this error persists, since as i said it is very likely a compatibility error with MC 1.12.2

Hi, this is my conf, but mobs and animals still respawn in this area

{
“spawn”: {
“pos1”: {
“x”: -1,
“y”: 59,
“z”: 47
},
“pos2”: {
“x”: -200,
“y”: 73,
“z”: -160
},
“dimension”: “minecraft:overworld”,
“world”: “world”,
“priority”: 0,
“gamemode”: “minecraft:not_set”,
“teleport”: {
},
“spawn”: {
},
“flags”: {
“mobs”: false,
“waterflow”: false,
“sendchat”: true,
“use”: false,
“invincible”: false,
“chests”: false,
“drown”: true,
“otherexplosionsdamage”: false,
“sleep”: false,
“lavaflow”: false,
“cactusdamage”: true,
“falldamage”: true,
“walldamage”: true,
“vehicledestroy”: false,
“animals”: false,
“potionsplash”: true,
“animalspvp”: true,
“enderchests”: true,
“mobpvp”: true,
“otherexplosions”: false,
“firespread”: false,
“canspawn”: true,
“enderdragonblockdamage”: false,
“lighter”: false,
“pvp”: false,
“leafdecay”: true,
“cantp”: true,
“tntdamage”: false,
“endermangrief”: false,
“hunger”: true,
“enderpearl”: true,
“itemdrop”: true,
“vehicleplace”: false,
“build”: false,
“creeperexplosions”: false,
“expdrop”: true,
“mobdamage”: false,
“tnt”: false,
“firedamage”: true
},
“owners”: [],
“commands”: []
}
}

Will look into this problem as soon as possible. By the way stay tuned since a completely new version is in development :wink:

1 Like

Good news everyone! The new version of Universe Guard has been released! It includes new features and backward compatibility with old regions. All details can be found here! :smiley:

Since the new version is, at the end of the day, a new plugin, this version will no longer be supported. If you want to use Universe Guard, please use the newest version as it’s the version that will be developed from now on :slight_smile:

1 Like