UniverseGuard - A WorldGuard Solution for Sponge

Preventing people from doing anything is basically /gamemode 2 :slight_smile:

Haha yeah that’s a solution but I’m not quite sure whether this is good or to much prevention! :slight_smile: Do you know a reason why visitors can mine or break blocks although the global worlds flag ‘‘build’’ is setted false?

I have no clue why is not working. As far as i’ve tested out i got no problems at all with global flags :confused:

Maybe it is a overall setting thing from the server but the user just got the surival mode. It should not be a problem. I really need to solve this problem because the adventure mode is definitely to strict! No idea what the Problem could be ? Maybe you got time tomorrow for a short discord talk or anything like this because I really have to solve it! :S Thanks!!

Can you explain exactly what the problem is and how does it happen?

Of course! So I’ve setted the flag ‘‘build’’ in the global region to false and saved it. In the globallist it’s also marked as red/ false. So it schould work. But the problem is that breaking blocks still works everywhere and for everyone. Just placing blocks is now not further makeable! I have absolutely no idea what the problem is because the world gamemode is survival und the user shouldn’t have the permission to break blocks (they have overall no permissions, just me as the admin).

The interesting thing that I found out now is, that in my normal/main world everyone can break blocks also when I make a separate region and the flag ‘‘build’’ is there setted false too. But in my second world, which I created with project worlds, there you can’t break blocks in the regions which are protected by the flag ‘‘build’’ setted to false! So in this second world it works but I don’t know why! Gamemodes are in both worlds survival. The only difference that I can recognize so far is that my main world is a map from the internet and my second is a map created with the plugin project worlds. Maybe it is a setting thing but what Kind of a setting. I’m out at that point.

Maybe that’s more helpful to understand my problem!

Thanks!

I don’t know but will look into it as soon as possible to see if i can find what it causes this bug to happen

1 Like

Released new plugin Version, let me know if you find any bug or issue :wink:
Downloads are at the top of this post.

We made a lot of bug fixes, even with global flags and add 2 new flags: animalspvp and mobspvp to prevent players to hurt mobs or animals.

(We add support for the 1.11.2 version now :wink: )

I need flag for hit npc of custom npcs mod.

Is there a flag that prevents people from entering a region?

No, nothing prevents player from entering a region and is not the intent of this plugin.

Sounds like a bug because with the correctly setted flags you can hit any mobs. Will look into it asap

Released new plugin Version, let me know if you find any bug or issue :wink:
Downloads are at the top of this post.

We made a few bug fixes and enchant the region stick :stuck_out_tongue:
(Now the plugin supports all mc versions from the 1.10.2 to the current 1.12)

So i made a region with the name “survival lobby”. I am now trying to delete it but it won’t delete cause it’s probably a 2 word region. What can i do? I am playing in 1.10.2.

Never mind i fixed it

Yes, at the moment Region names only support 1 word, but adding a multi word support is on the TODO list :wink:

FYI: I don’t know why, but when I removed UniverseGuard all of my lag problems were fixed. Up until then, my CPU was pegged at 100% when I would enter my large region. Also, ‘/region flag mobs false’ didn’t seem to have any effect on non-vanilla mobs.

Would like to report a bug. Whenever i make a region, flint and steel made fires are turned off automatically, even if i have lighter on true.

This one error line keeps repeating itself constantly in the server console, I have no regions setup yet in the server yet. The plugin commands appear to work however.

EDIT: Plugin commands don’t work anymore

Error occurred while executing command: Invalid UUID string: Vlaxim

I’m a complete noob to this server stuff, so this might not be an issue with your plugin.

Can you please specify wich version of MC you’re useing? Becouse we are tring to reproduce this with version 1.10.2 and there isn’t any issue.
Thanks