Xodus - Bleeding Edge Test Server

Check out #Sponge-Testing on esper.net too. It’s the channel used by this server via CraftIRC.

@Joe_Schmo2840 I just want to let you know that I pushed the 2.1 update for Destinations and Relay.

1 Like

!!! SWEEEEETT I am installing both of these immediately!

1 Like

Major OP update to show info on the new server set up. Vanilla and Modded

You should mention that Java 8 is required for the technic pack (it can be hard to find out).

Thats odd, it shouldnt be? But I will definitely edit the OP.

I’ve gotta update Spongy @Joe_Schmo2840. I’ll have a fix out for the /broadcast command asap.

Currenly rebuilding the modded server pack and as well I am recruiting new staff in my Help Wanted thread. Thanks for all the help guys!

Updated the modpack info for technic. Please see the OP for the info!

@Joe_Schmo2840 trying to install the Technic Modpack and getting this error:

Error downloading a file for the following pack: Xodus
Failed to download http://xodus.us.to/dl/
Please consult the modpack author.

@mmonkey

Seems like Technic is taking a while to update the url to the modpack. Delete the pack then search and reinstall it.

Edit: I just tried and it is fixed now. Sorry for the downtime

OoOoOooo shiny new banners! Hopefuly not too shiny tho.

2 Likes

Hey joe, was wondering what build of sponge you use on the test server, Whatever you are doing makes it impossible to use /sponge version and get a meaningful number.

iirc he updated to a self compiled spongevanilla build a few days ago. /Sponge may still be unimplemented in vanilla.

1 Like

Yes as tzk stated I use the SpongeVanilla tool to compile it myself. It waa last update about 4 daya ago

Ok, then the problem is it isn’t running the same versioning scripts that a CI build would… I wonder how we can fix that, having git hashes in /sponge version would be extremely handy for tracking down bugs.

Updated the op, removed 2 plugins and added 1. Added in almost 10 mods on the forge server.

Closing this topic as this server is dead. Thread for the new server:

https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/--2001-a-sponge-odyssey--/11186

1 Like