Xodus - Bleeding Edge Test Server

Important update:
Added permissions to all commands and made a few fixes. Also, it seems that some other plugin is overriding my /warp command.

Someone broke the server :stuck_out_tongue:

it crashed when I attempted to undo a spongie paste.

I was told Joe implemented a auto-restart script.
Just wait a bit until the server (hopefully) restarts again :smiley:

Sorry :wink:

extra filler text for 15 char post

1 Like

So the server is proving very useful! We are squashing many bugs and figuring out tons of new features. Im so happy to see all of you plugin makers come on and work with the players. And the response time fixing and adding things is almost immediate. Sponge! @The_Doctors_Life @Inscrutable @Zirconium @Buuz135 @Tzk @Lokio27 @ryantheleach @DotDash @Aaron1011 @thomas15v @Owexz and anyone else Ive forgotten.

4 Likes

Yes, BlWarps, I didnt even realize Spongy had a /warp system at first. So you have to /warp set through bl to use /warp

1 Like

I’ll most likely add an entry in the config to disable my plugin so it isn’t screwing with stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

Ive made a recruitment thread on minecraft forums. If you guys would like to bump it from time to time.

See it here

2 Likes

@Joe_Schmo2840 Where did you say the IP was? It’s certainly not in your profile.

@TBotV63 it is.

Lol. I’m stupid xD

1 Like

Check out #Sponge-Testing on esper.net too. It’s the channel used by this server via CraftIRC.

@Joe_Schmo2840 I just want to let you know that I pushed the 2.1 update for Destinations and Relay.

1 Like

!!! SWEEEEETT I am installing both of these immediately!

1 Like

Major OP update to show info on the new server set up. Vanilla and Modded

You should mention that Java 8 is required for the technic pack (it can be hard to find out).

Thats odd, it shouldnt be? But I will definitely edit the OP.

I’ve gotta update Spongy @Joe_Schmo2840. I’ll have a fix out for the /broadcast command asap.

Currenly rebuilding the modded server pack and as well I am recruiting new staff in my Help Wanted thread. Thanks for all the help guys!