AntiSwear v1.3.7

Latest changes should cause fewer false positives.

Can you add a command to enable/disable kick and ban options from in game?

I’m planning on it. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet

1 Like

you should make all your permissions lowercase.

Best practice?

Done

2 Likes

Do you plan to support regexp?

You mean like added a regex entry in the config list?

Support regexp in the section Words. It would be very helpful.

From what I can tell regex already does work, however the character replacement doesn’t work correctly due to the off character count between the word typed in chat and the word in the list. I’ll see about fixing that.

It would be -amazing- if you could have replacement messages for individual swears!

Could you add the ability to fire off a command when a swear word is used?

Ex. /givemoney -100 which takes away 100 Pokedollars from the player for swearing

Sounds pretty useful. I can do that.

Thanks, mate. Much appreciated.

Is there any chance of this being updated to 5.0.0+ or is there an alternative that I could use? Running a strict family-friendly server and Anti-swear only works intermittently for me.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’ve abandoned this project to pursue other projects. Others are welcome to continue development if interested.

Can you make this for api7?

I changed to this plugin since this one has been abandoned… DTPunishment - A Unique Punishment Plugin - API 5/7

1 Like

I got this error:
[11:34:54] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Skipping plugin with invalid plugin ID ‘com.gmail.trentech.antiswear’. Plugin IDs should be lowercase, and only contain characters from a-z, dashes or underscores, start with a lowercase letter, and not exceed 64 characters.

Long abandoned. Please lock this