AurionVoteListener [2.4]

an update to api7 would be nice sir <3

would be nice to have a command that can set or reset the players votecount so a loop can be preformed with the cummulative voting. players hits 100 votes and it resets them to 0 to redo it again or something rather then clearing the whole database. (still interested in 1.10 development not 1.11 or 1.12 api ofcourse.

AurionsVoteListener 1.0.8

Download now

Update to SpongeApi 7.0.0

Correct issue #12

• if player or broadcast message are empty, they don’t send message

Add Command :
/aurions set <Player> <vote>
permission : “listener.admin”

SpongeApi 7 is in experimental, I update again when sponge becomes stable

@Unstablecraft
@Khaoz

1 Like

Discord
New discord support
Here

AurionVoteListener V1.0.8-bis

Correct issue : #16

I just modified a line for get default service

Download now

AurionVoteListener V1.0.9

• configs’ update : Reorganization, they are clearer

• Setting.conf ->all about SQL, global message
    • Reward.conf -> Config for rewards
    • AdvancedReward.conf -> Cumulative Reward, ExtraReward, Permission Reward
  • New -> Permission Reward, they execute command only if the player have the permission

• SpongeApi 7

Download now

1 Like

What Votifier are you using for this?

we use nuvotifier with it for api7 GitHub - curscascis/NuVotifier: A fork of Votifier, with more robust code and vote forwarding

That doesn’t have any releases though, do you have a .jar for that version?

sure serious-nuvotifier-universal-API7-2.3.5

1 Like

I’ve fixed a problem, the advanced rewards are giving.

API 7.
Work with all nuvotifier but I recomend this : [TEMP] NuVotifier for API7 (1.12.1+)

Download

1 Like

What do you think about a feature that can reward players every x votes in a row they do? For example if they vote 7 days in a row they’ll get something cool, but if they vote 5 days in a row, didn’t vote the 6th day, the count gets reset.

I know what you mean, but I think the plugin is already quite complete, and I don’t have too much time to update it at the moment (the school before). If I have a moment, I’ll try to implement this.

I get a null error when trying to do /aurions clearqueue, also when i try /aurions fakevote {playername} nothing happens. Latest verision. Spongeforge 1.12.2-2611

AurionVoteListener V2.1

• Fixed advanced reward

• Code rewrited and cleaned

• Correction with onlineonly.

• OnlineOnly = true -> If you are not connected, the vote added to queue
      OnlineOnly = false -> If you are not connected, they try to execute command (Warning, some command can not work)
  • Correction error connection database

Download now

1 Like

last update only has source. no jar added?

Luckster - Today at 3:11 PM
I’ve just logged in after a server reboot and noticed the server thinks I voted in that absence and rewarded me

I have already voted today and got my vote rewards for the day I did not log in, but still voted offline

I just tested it now by logging off and logging back in and sure enough, new candies, and another key

AurionVoteListener V2.4

• Offline message can be empty now
  • Correction of database locked
  • Add decimal in extra Reward (need quote arounde number ex : “20.5”)
  • Correction offline vote not removed
  • Some Fix

Download now

P.S @Khaoz Normaly this version correct your problem

The plugin is now on ore, you can now follow the release here : https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/aurionsvotelistener-a-votifier-listener-for-sponge/25617/2