[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Or I can use setLocationSafely when they rejoin.

1 Like

Works :slightly_smiling:

Hey Hassan. Amazing work so far.

Is it possible for a player to Warp somewhere. Then use a command to go back to where they Warped from?

/warp <warp>

/back

Ahh I see.

I’m on a outdated Version. File mixups.

So I assume it used to work for deaths only previously.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just set this up, had not one problem, very good.
I was wondering, I am looking to use another plugins permission than PEX, but for some reason, even though I don’t have it installed, the ./nick command works like a charm. Is there a way to fix this? I would need this disabled if I want to go with this mod for permissions, which needs a NameAPI mod that uses the same command for setting a nick name.

Would it corrupt each other if I were to run them both knowing that the ./nick in essentials is working fine?

I am using EssentialsCmds-7.4e and SpongeForge 1.8.9-1732-3.1.0-BETA-1158.

Thanks for the help!

Well, if it’s the nick command itself, you can use Sponge’s global.conf to pick which plugin or mod you’d like to use for nicks. EssentialCmds does not depend on PEX or another permissions plugin for nicks anymore, so that’s why it works.

1 Like

Many thanks! I guess then the wiki is outdated, but this is great news. I am sorry, I am a bit new to the whole sponge thing.

Thanks again!

Hi, H

when I set a home in another world it is not always saved on server restart
/pastebin.com/embed_js/GyEPTPpb

Release v7.5:

Tested on SpongeForge 1159

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes regarding /rtp
  • Major bug fixes regarding /afk.
  • Added permission to bypass blacklist.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.blacklist.bypass

Enjoy this update! :smile:

My plugin also has teleport commands. Is there a way I could make my teleportation work with your /back command? Or is there some kind of “TeleportHistory” in sponge?

Edit: /back doesn’t work the way I thought it would (it teleports you to your last death location, not to the last place where you teleported from)

Actually /back does both. Your teleportation plugin would have to make it’s own version of /back as mine depends on my teleport commands

Ok. It would still be nice if players had a Location history so that it would work the same for every plugin.

Not possible as iirc Sponge teleport event doesn’t work yet

/afk doesn’t seem to be working. Doesn’t show anything in chat.
Also players cant use lores. They have these perms…
essentialcmds.lore.set
essentialcmds.lore.add
essentialcmds.lore.remove
but it tells them no perms. Works fine for OP’s

Okay I’ll check both now

/time day, /time set 0, /weather clear
I haven’t found a command that works. It just tells me a player must run the command in game.

I’m still blown away by this great plugin.
But, I’m in a bit of trouble. I’m working with mostly commandblocks
and I really need the possibility to use the /sudo command with a commandblock
and could you add an configuration file for translating the messages.

Well none of these would work from console without specifying a world now would they…

Command blocks iirc only support vanilla commands. Instead, try using commandsigns.

I will try to see if I can make a way to support other languages soon