[DISCONTINUED] [Lag Remover] [4.0.0+] TwentyTicks - Clearlag, but simpler

Introducing TwentyTicks, a Clearlag alternative built from the ground up for Sponge.
It’s not just a Sponge plugin, but a lightweight and useful one.

Features:

• Item purging - remove items from the ground at a set interval.
  • /tickstat - displays your servers TPS, as well as information about where your servers memory is being used.
  • /cleanup - manually run the scheduled cleanup
  • Full configuration - customize all of the messages sent by TwentyTicks to your liking - includes full support for & color coding.
  • Incognito mode - simply set this to true and TwentyTicks will run invisibly in the background, cleaning lag without your users having any idea.
  • Permission support (twentyticks.command.namegoeshere)

I’ll also be updating this regularly, to keep up to date with the latest Sponge builds.
Of course, there are plenty more features to be added - this is just the start.
Feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback below.

Latest version (1.1.0): twentyticks
[/quote]

Introducing TwentyTicks, a Clearlag alternative built from the ground up for Sponge.
It’s not just a Sponge plugin, but a lightweight and useful one.

Features:

• Item purging - remove items from the ground at a set interval.
  • /tickstat - displays your servers TPS, as well as information about where your servers memory is being used.
  • /cleanup - manually run the scheduled cleanup
  • Full configuration - customize all of the messages sent by TwentyTicks to your liking - includes full support for & color coding.
  • Incognito mode - simply set this to true and TwentyTicks will run invisibly in the background, cleaning lag without your users having any idea.
  • Permission support (twentyticks.command.namegoeshere)

I’ll also be updating this regularly, to keep up to date with the latest Sponge builds.
Of course, there are plenty more features to be added - this is just the start.
Feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback below.

Latest version (1.1.0): twentyticks

11 Likes

I hope the plugin can optimize pixelmon server ! Thanks for this and good works !

Haxy calm down.

1 Like

[Lagg Remover]

It’s actually spelled “lag”.

3 Likes

This is a nice plugin! I’m using right now and it works perfectly fine! I just have a couple of suggestions.

Is it possible to link up with @HassanS6000 EssentialCmds plugin’s /entityinfo command to let us clear the type of item that we specify in the config.
If not just to let us link any of the minecraft’s entities to the clear lag list.

/reload command to reload the config with the changes we specify to it.

Thanks once more for making this plugin!

Thanks for the kind words!
I’m really busy at the moment (exams and things) but I’ll re-read this in a week or so and consider implementing some of the things you suggested.

1 Like

So let me get this straight, you are doing “entity.remove()” if entity instanceof Item. That is a good way to break every other mod that relies on items. This isn’t a LAG remover at all…

1 Like

Can you update your plugin?

1 Like

Yeah, this was a useful plugin. Wondering if you were going to update.

Thanks for the feedback!
I’ll start on fixing a few of the things you’ve mentioned tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you update to Sponge 4?

For Pixelmon this mod is amazing. Thank you!

i dont believe the current version works on the latest sponge? or are you using an older sponge version?

Using sponge 1212

Is there any way you could add a command to manually run the item clearing? As a way for owners/admins to troubleshoot lag spikes.

Please update- I get this on startup-

spongeforge-1.8.9-1763-4.1.0-BETA-1212

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to apoligise for the delay in updating this plugin - I’ve been busy working on another project of mine which should be coming to Sponge soon. I’m going to get to work on updating this plugin with your suggestions today and hopefully a little later an update will be available.

Thanks for the support!

Hi everyone, version 1.1.0 is now avaliable here:

Here’s the changelog:

• Updated to the latest version of Sponge
  • Added /cleanup command to manually run cleanup
  • Fix version number displaying with Optional

Note: Some of the Sponge developers have rightly pointed out that removing all entities that are items is not a particularly well thought out idea, and I would like to address this. As of now, I am still investigating the best way to fix this and so would just like to remind you that this plugin removes all items and that I cannot guarentee compatibility with all mods.

1 Like

So this does items only?

I was looking for something that cleans up entities, pixelmon has a bug right now that spawns in hoards of pixelmon uncontrollable every 4-5 hours or so. Working with them to correct it.

To those that came looking for a pixelmon solution - here is my report- http://www.pixelmonmod.com/tracker.php?p=2&t=8183