[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Release v5.1b:

Tested on SpongeForge 814

Commands:

• /direction - Returns direction player is facing

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.direction.use

I have a suggestion where you can disable commands that you can specify in the config?

Something like:
/disablecmd <command>

Or in the config:
disabled cmds:

• op
  • pex

@Txk @MoeBoy76 has already answered this before on this thread:

Quick Update:

Soon, I will be releasing a new release with several bug fixes as well as code improvements. Thanks for using EssentialCmds! :smile:

1 Like

Release v5.2:

Tested on SpongeForge 822

This release brings several bug fixes and many code improvements. I hope you all enjoy this release!

Further Info:

• Fixed issues with Powertools

• Fixed issues with Databases.

• Other more minor bug fixes.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

WorldGuard is being ported to Sponge.

1 Like

Hi ! Can you say where i can follow the statuts of update of WG ? Thanks :wink:

1 Like

Thanks ! I hope soon a dev build ^^

1 Like

Is it possible to make the /seen plugin work on offline players? Also how many hours they have played on for a day, week and month?

I’ll try and add this soon :slight_smile:

Release v5.2b:

Tested on SpongeForge 841

Changes:

• This release brings bug fixes regarding /mobspawner (it still doesn’t work as it is not implemented in Sponge).

• /back now supports multiple worlds - you may now warp back if you die in other worlds.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

Release v5.3:

Tested on SpongeForge 847

Changes:

• This release brings /thru - allowing you to teleport through walls!

another thing to override, since i already have /thru cos of WorldEdit and it’s likely many others will too
also, by other things i mainly mean i pixelmon commands that i use my side-mod versions of

What do you mean??

i use Sponge’s alias feature to use the vanilla /kill since you don’t fully support selectors (eg /kill @e[type=Villager]), i will keep using WE’s /thru and i override Pixelmon’s /breed for PixelExtras’ per player version

Ah, I understand

Release v5.4:

Tested on SpongeForge 849

Changes:

• /iteminfo - This command will return the item ID of the Item in your hand.
  • /blockinfo - This command will return the block ID of the block you’re looking at.

So Far I only see one issue right now, I can’t nickname a player without giving them the perms to nick name themselves. It only nicknames me when I try typing /nick &3test Nemesis_Rose, making my name turn into Test Nemesis_Rose