GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

You need to set the flag for ALL claim types like I said above. You cannot just set the flag in wilderness as this will allow spawns in BASIC and ADMIN claims.

The claim just needs to allow entity-spawn for pixelmon.

yeah they still spawn dude. almost instantly. But hey it does block the summon command so theres that

Use the following command to see what permission is being passed when they spawn

/pex debug griefprevention.flag.entity-spawn

ok i ran it, should it output something. I ran it and then ran the kill command for shopkeepers and traders, both of which i have set to false in the wild but instantly respawn in the wild after being killed

EDIT: Nevermind just noticed it outputs to console only and not in a file. heres the paste bin [permissionsex]: Parents checked in [gp_claim=c0049183-b184-429d-9a97-0f49b6c3ae - Pastebin.com

Iā€™ll debug this later. It should of logged all trader perm checks.

I donā€™t know whats wrong with it so do you mind if you look at it?
If so then here is my perms also can you read the entire thing because there may be more than one problem:

Trying to add access to right clicking a healer in an admin claim. Doesnā€™t seem to work, may be doing the flag wrong. I have the id right, any chance you could tell me which command I need to do? None of the ones Im currently doing are making people be able to right click themā€¦

I just installed pex-api4.jar and griefprevention 1.8.9-2.0.0.70.jar and I canā€™t figure out how to give myself permissions. It removed my op and now I have no commands work

How do I give myself access??

Iā€™m very sorry if this is a stupid question but my computer knowledge is decent (not great)

ā€œYou do not have permission to use this commandā€ For everything I do

Seems to need an update?
GP build 76 SF 1775 MC 1.10.2

I just found this very handy.
Should be easier to find for noobs like me up top somewhere
https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/blob/master/doc/Tutorial

I can now use the basic commands again, going to try claim commands etc to see if working

If you need some help Iā€™ll be willing to help you set up Pex and GP

Awesome

So it seemed to work. I can now claim land. I only had 100 blocks available but there was a /acb command I used to give my self 8000

What Iā€™m trying to do is claim the entire city in my map (not quite sure how many total blocks it may be) and then give permissions to each house to players that join the server

Iā€™m starting a Pixelmon server in the beach city map. Iā€™m going to put trainers and shops everywhere with local ā€œpokestopsā€ hot spot type areas (using pixelmon spawner)

If this is something youā€™d like to help with or be a part of that would be awesome

Or, any way that you can teach me would also be cool.
Thanks

This has been fixed in build 77

Seems like you edited the file manually and added permissions. You are missing commas in most of your groups. Look at line 179 and fix the commas going down then do the same for rest.

Should be the following command

/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:id true

Replace ā€œidā€ with whatever id the healer uses.

i believe they mean the block, so instead should use /cf interact-block-secondary pixelmon:Healer true, if that doesnā€™t work then pixelmon:any will

Ok, so iā€™ve installed this mod to the server and is sort of working.
(I can use all the commands)

However, I cannot claim any land. I cannot use a shovel to claim land (it basically still a golden shovel, doesnā€™t do anything), nor does placing a chest.

Very frustrating as I know how good this mod is. How to solve/fix this issue?

It still didnā€™t work :frowning:
But here is my new perms and log
Perms:

Log:

No one? :confused: