GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Trying to understand how to give my son access to healers, shop people, NPC’s etc

Is it telling you “You don’t have permission to…”

I just started using GP on my server and everything seems to be working well. The only thing is when I try to use /rn it says that it is ready but then nothing happens when I right click and I only get a message when I click inside someones claim. I have tried to use this multiple places including on building and single dirt towers. I am running Pixelmon on this server could that be what is causing it or is this unrelated. I also gave myself and Admin role with all perms so that should not be the issue

Do you have the correct forge version? When I first put this mod on my server the server started but the mod did not load because I needed a newer version of forge

I might have found a bug with GP and Pixelmon. A Player can’t ride his pixelmon because it states its owned by someone else while in a claim. Is there a way I can make it so GP doesnt protect animals

Use the entity-interact-secondary flag.

Was that towards me or?

Yes and I had typo. The flag is interact-entity-secondary. Read topic on how to set flags.

I have this set in an admin claim for pixelmon:all but Im guessing there is a global? Also I found a bug if you do the pixelmon:all that makes pre-made (already spawned) pixelmon loot to be able to be used unlimited times even though they were set to one time use.

You need to set overrides. That pixelmon issue can be resolved by allowing the loot block to be broken. There are a few posts above that detail the fix.

Alright, Ill look into it. Any chance you could link me to articles?

Sounds like wrong perms. Are you using PEX? If so paste your permission file.

I found out the issue with the spawn thing was either a plugin or default minecraft with its spawn protection. As of the other things I need to look into them.

Would I do /cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true override to fix the claim issue where its protecting someones pokemon in claims? Also, any chance you have a link to the article to fix the pokeloot dupe?

Ask about fix in our discord channel. As for override, if you use the command you mentioned while standing in a basic claim, it will override ALL basic claims. Same goes for admin claims. Wilderness does not use overrides so you would just set it normally. If you only want the flag change in the claim you are standing in then don’t use override.

I want it set to all claims. The reason why is because if I don’t then someone can use their pokemon in another claim, and then when they go to ride it etc it will say the person’s claim they had their Pokemon is is now the owner of it.

Then you have to use the override argument for BASIC/ADMIN and just set it normally for the wilderness claim.

So simply all I have to do is
Do this command in an admin claim and then a basic claim?
/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true override

And it should fix the ownership thing with pixelmon?

And then would I do this in wilderness:
/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true ?

Yes, assuming you want all interaction with pixelmon to be allowed.

Well I most just want the ownership issue to be dealt with, nothing else. If there is a simpler way of doing that please tell. I don’t want people to have ownership over animals/entities.