GriefPrevention Official Thread [1.10/1.11/1.12] TOWN/WECUI Support

Anyone know the command to allow /trust for players? Put in all the commands for non admins and cant seem to find it. I’m just failure after failure with this plugin…

Have you tried:

// Trust
public static final String COMMAND_GIVE_ACCESS_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.access";
public static final String COMMAND_GIVE_CONTAINER_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.container";
public static final String COMMAND_GIVE_BUILDER_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.build";
public static final String COMMAND_GIVE_PERMISSION_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.permission";
public static final String COMMAND_LIST_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.list";
public static final String COMMAND_REMOVE_TRUST = "griefprevention.claim.command.trust.remove";

I’ve got a question about the Mod. Pixelmon has an item called “PokeChest”. It’s a container which contains a random item. These spawn randomly and allows for a treasure hunt of sorts. When spawned they have one use. When the item is given, the PokeChest breaks and disappears. GriefPrevention blocks the breaking of the PokeChest, but the item is still given.

PokeChests can also be placed and configurable. They can be:
Permanent, unlimited drops
Permanent, 1 drop per player
Timed Drops
First come, First served

What my question is. How can we unblock the breaking of the PokeChests when Right Clicking and looting them. But still block the breaking of manually placed PokeChests by hand or with tools?

A bit complex description of the matter but I hope the message gets across. Thanks for any help.

/cf block-break pixelmon:Poke_Chest true
/cf block-break any false

So I thought I’d ask again since I haven’t received any response from a couple weeks ago…

I want to know (if PEX 2.0 can even do it) how to turn mob griefing off in specific areas, not world wide.
so like I have a town, and I dont want players getting killed nor creepers blowing up the builds in the town. but outside the town they can cause all the damage they want…

I ran into this issue to and people on the server were exploiting this.

Here are the flags I ran on any admin claim:
/cf interact-entity-secondary pixelmon:any true
/accesstrust all
/cf block-break pixelmon:Poke_Chest true
/cf block-break pixelmon:Ultra_Chest true
/cf block-break pixelmon:Master_Chest true
/ct all

I am sure you might not need accesstrust but this covers all bases. Ability to loot town chests, item frames, talk to shop keepers, use machines and not exploit loot chests

1 Like

I’ll be testing this out today. You’re a life-saver, Just_Fifi. Thank you very much.
Thanks for your time as well, SnowBlitzz

Is there a way to prevent a group from entering a claim? Say I want to prevent group Default from entering a Admin Claim?

Stand in the admin claim, /cfg Default enter-claim any false

@blood does this work for subdivisions also? And thank you

Yes subdivisions will work too.

1 Like

Did some more testing, updated everything, still no /restorenature
Here’s a picture of the pex debug, pretty certain it’s not a permission issue

The restore commands are bugged atm. Use a plugin such as Prism if you want that type of functionality. I’ll fix the restore commands soon just not priority currently.

Players in the default group can break blocks and open chests on claims without permissions
here are the permissions

Thanks for the help in adavace

@blood
I tried restricting one group from a admin claim im trying to make donor rank + allowed in this claim only when i do /cfg Schoolkid enter-claim any false it wont let Alpha in im guessing its due to them being in the same default group? Anyways here my Pex I know the drill now xD

You need to paste your complete permissions.json file.

The alpha group has default permission of -1. As I said before, GP requires default be 0 instead of -1.

After many weeks of hard work and testing, 3D cuboid support is finally here! Players will now be able to create 2D or 3D claims. Check the change log for more info. Please backup your GP data before upgrading as this is a major feature. Downloads can be found in topic.

1 Like

@blood after hours of testing I stopped non allowed players into claims set to enter-claim any false… Only issue Flying pokemon can enter the claim from the outside they still get no permission flying around in the claim but non the less they can fly inside the claim. They cannot throw pokemon in and mount up only enter from the outside. Any way to add a command that freezes players in a claim? or teleport them to a set location when they are in a claim they are not suppose to be in?

Test latest build.