How or where i can download sponge server for 1.8?

How or where i can download sponge server for 1.8? Can i use plugin frome bukkit?

other thread:

2 Likes

Sponge server is not ready yet. No you cannot use Bukkit plugins for a Sponge server.

Nowhere, the API is not even finished with planning. And yes, Bukkit plugins will probably work wit a plugin called Pore, as long as they don’t use NMS.
You could find all that information in the forums yourself in under 2 minutes… o.O

You cannot. It’s not finished yet. You could have a look at these threads, however:

EDIT: I left out “Are you a server admin (…)” since IDragonfire already posted it in #2

I am going to necropost this as it shows up as the top Google hit for “Sponge download” (at least for me). Apologies for double posting :smile:

##It is now possible to download Sponge servers, although they are still development versions and will most likely contain moderate to severe bugs. A more stable beta version will hopefully be released by New Year’s!

###SpongeForge:
The Sponge coremod for Forge servers can be downloaded from here. For a guide to installation, have a look at the Documentation (it’s also available in other languages than English!)

###SpongeVanilla:
The Standalone Sponge server can be downloaded from here. For a guide to installation, have a look at the Documentation (it’s also available in other languages than English!)