I never said that

Continuing the discussion from About SpongePowered:

I never said it was simple. I was giving a suggestion, smart one. Welcome to reading the suggestion and not reading the first letter and saying that I thought that what you guys are developing is easy.

Could we just end this discussion, see if you will take my anti ID conflict idea, and just have me abandon the account I’m currently using? Okay, it seems you guys have finally realized I was trying to help, because you’re not leaving a “We think you still against us, even thought you aren’t.” reply. Your admins remind me of the ones in this server where my brother got banned for just asking if a certain item was banned (and it was). He didn’t have any of that item, and he got banned, when I had nine stacks of 64 of that item in my inventory. I had tons more in this chest on my plot. And I didn’t get banned when the admin that banned my brother knew I had those items.

Changing IDs isn’t Sponge’s job, its Forge’s

Yeah, right now I’m thinking of this being like a core mod, you control what the mods your coremod needs to run. Have you thought of Sponge like that? And, turns out I was wrong about you guys being smart enough to realize I’m on your side.

How many times do I have to repeat it before it goes into your tiny little minds of you people?

God, you people are annoying not learning anything from me saying “I’m trying to help, now.”. Anything else I need to clarify?

And it’s not Forge’s job, I know Sponge needs forge to run. Instead of sitting around still thinking I’m against you, and me having to keep editing my replies trying to make it easier for you guys to understand. God…

I haven’t seen what you said let alone have I seen you around before, however insulting others like this certainly isn’t going to help you any bit.

Look at the original post. All the admins are doing is replying to me saying that I need to stop being against Sponge, when I’m not. If you’re not going to bother to read the original post, go say stop fighting back to someone else.

Telling me to stop trying to get people to realize I’m now on Sponge’s side is not going to help, either.
Seriously, go look at why I’m doing this in the first place.

I never said that you shouldn’t tell people you are on their side, however saying they have tiny little minds is insulting and isn’t the right way to go about it.

I tried everything else. By the way, I’m impressed, you reply faster than anyone I’ve seen on these forums. I’m not saying everyone else is slow. If you were me, you would have to say that since insults are the only way to get people’s attention right here.

Thanks, but that’s kinda off topic. I looked at the thread, the issue appears to have occurred around a month ago, this isn’t really a major issue.

My friend, isn’t this exactly what vanilla (and thus forge) are moving towards? Integer IDs are already deprecated in favour of unique string IDs, so exactly this will automatically be possible in the future.

Never said it was. What I was trying to help with is since Sponge wants a mod/plugin to be compatible though all versions even if it is outdated, let me explain something.

In 1.6, there is a entity that previous versions don’t have- horses. So lets say there was a mod in a previous version with the same numeral ID. There we go, a conflict. Solution- make Sponge automatically change that entity ID so there’s no conflict, so there will be no crash. That’s what I’m trying to say.

I’m sorry that I actually have a life outside of Sponge?

2 Likes

Do you people have a life outside of saying everything I do is wrong?

God, learn to read what I said.

Happy, now? Thanks for reading everything so I didn’t have to quote myself. -.- Is it my username I explained in my last post I don’t have the belief of anymore that makes everyone think I’m negative about sponge still?

Guess what, forge doesn’t have to do a squat for Sponge except be there for it to run. I was giving a simple suggestion to avoid ID conflicts, smart one. I’m not going to back down until you guys realize I’m trying to help. Just wanted you guys to know. So far, BitByte is the only one that pointed out they know I’m on Sponge’s side now, and I’m not going to figure that out that by you
not replying.

You guys siding against me gave me an idea. I’m going to get supporters, and I know just where to go.

Yes, the way I’m trying to solve it is for you people to tell me how you realize I’m not trying to get Sponge shut down anymore. That solution seems to not be working, eh?

Actually, I was just saying an opinion that for the brief moments I’m active people don’t reply that fast. Sorry you didn’t understand what I was saying. God.

Yet people are making a big deal about everything I say. They could just say “Oh, so now you are trying to help, I’m just going to stop making pointless replies about how you are being a big jerk trying to end the subject. Maybe other people should, too.” Just say that and maybe the pointless issue would be resolved. The only reason I’m still here is because you guys aren’t doing the simple solution.

Hello, did you read me say this?

Simple suggestion, and you’re just saying that no one wants a huge problem to be solved.

Let’s see, dimensions, biomes, and parts in entities still have numerial IDs.
Entities have numeral IDs to indicate extras.
Dimensions use numbers to tell what one it is.
Same as biomes.

The Dalek Mod and the Emerald mod have conflict with dimension IDs, for example. My suggestion would solve that conflict and all similar ones, right? Yes.

See why I’m saying people are taking too long to realize what I’m trying to say?

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

1 Like