Inspector [v0.6.4] - Rollback, BlockTracking, and more!

How soon is soon so I know when a good time to check for an update?

Hm.
Server wonā€™t load when I add in Inspector, but Iā€™m not fully sure as to why.
Loadout extract and crash report below.

Any input appreciated.

EDIT:

Trimmed to save thread space

Youā€™re on an extremely outdated sponge versionā€¦

1 Like

Hmm.
No excuse for failing an obvious step but Iā€™d swear I only updated it a couple of weeks ago :confused:

Danke muchly :slight_smile:

And Iā€™m back, hopefully with something equally as idiotic and easy to resolve, although Iā€™ve had a nose and canā€™t find anything that stands out as obvious.

Inspector now loads - I believe as it gets the same readout as everything else ([Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: FML has found a non-mod file Inspector-0.6.3.jar in your mods directory. It will now be injected into your classpath. This could severe stability issues, it should be removed if possible.) - but it has no commands registered. Thereā€™s nothing that actually shows it as loading.

The only thing that looks like an error to me is this:
[21:52:53] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: Unable to read the jar file spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1522.jar - ignoring

But as things actually load ā€¦ I canā€™t see it being that. Although I am pretty much just a jovial idiot when it comes to this.

EDIT:
Logs removed to lower page consumption.

ā€¦Sponge didnā€™t load, how did you expect Inspector to load? Try redownloading the Sponge JAR.

1 Like

Hmm. Will do so, but Sponge commands were running however, as were other plugins / mods that utilize Sponge as a base. So I was unsure as to what was occurring.

Done so and it is functional now, or at least is registering as it prints the version on the /inspector command. Need to flee to work but danke once more. Assuming that as the SpongeForge version has jumped from 1522 to 1526 that that has something to do with it.

crash server
/insp rollback user

forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1890-1.8.9-universal.jar
Inspector-0.6.3.jar
spongeforge-1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1574.jar

Iā€™ll check it out soon

Is it supposed to take up this much rss? (I installed it an hour ago)

I have this installed. It logs the changes fine, and shows them when using the inspector tool. However, the diamond hoe does not select the region, nor does any other tool I set it to in the config.

Having an issue that whenever I check a block for its history I get at least a 100 tick delay where the system canā€™t keep up. Any idea whatā€™s causing this or a fix for it is?

Hey there @HassanS6000 Thank you for all of your great plugin development. You are the best. I was wondering if you could possibly update this for 1.10.2 api5? This is such an important plugin and would love to be able to use it on my server! Thank you.

Itā€™s in the works :wink:

Thank you! I canā€™t wait :slight_smile:

I have this installed. It logs the changes fine, and shows them when using the inspector tool. However, the diamond hoe does not select the region, nor does any other tool I set it to in the config.

Any news on this issue? Also, like Light posted about- Iā€™m getting large amounts of lag when the inspector is used, and if (for example) you forget to disable it and mine two or more blocks- it times the server out.

Iā€™ll look into this today - as to the lag issues Iā€™ll check it out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks.

Hey there. I was just curious on any updated information for this awesome plugin yet :slight_smile: