It's Oh So Quiet?

Something is about to happen. I feel it :stuck_out_tongue:. But srsly why I have the feeling that it is so quiet out here?

3 Likes

I feel it too… Slowly getting excited of thinge to come :smile:

It’s the ‘calm before the storm’
Sponge API 2.0 will be released soonTM and there will be some announcement or something.

8 Likes

This is what I was thinking.

2 Likes

I think the next update will be announced when the api reaches v2.0.

They sacked the guy who actually cared about taking care of the community ;).

4 Likes

#BringBackDarkArcana I say

7 Likes

Sure, why not? (If Arcana and Staff agree ofc)

2 Likes

Can’t we make a petition or voting thingy :stuck_out_tongue:. But honestly who would vote no?

[Insert Replacement for Heluva bad idea here]

1 Like

Will do!

I have signed the petition. I also made a twitter hashtag (#BringDarkArcanaBack)

1 Like

Signed.
First Name: Butter
Last Name: Dev
Street Address: No
Zip Code: 00000
State: AK

I am inconspicuous

This is … interesting? Did you guys know I’m still banned from all of the sponge irc channels? Funny thing is, we regularly cleared the ban lists. But Disconsented (also still banned) and I still aren’t allowed back in ;). I don’t know if I want to work on a project with people that have that mindset. It’s vindictive. Though most of the people I’ve met in the community, dev and end user alike, have been pretty awesome.

1 Like

@RobodudeMC Suggestion: add @disconsented to the petition! I’m sure he’d love to be ban happy once again.

1 Like

What about kindly asking why you’re still banned?
I’m interested what staff will answer.

Sidenote:
I hope old drama stays old. There’s no need to warm it up again…

Me in #Sponge:
12:24 PM <ButterDev_> mbaxter: why are DarkArcana and disconsented banned from the sponge channels? Just wondering

3 Likes

12:26 PM <Amaranth> ButterDev_: Drama
12:26 PM <mbaxter> ButterDev_: For violating channel rules?
Which?

1 Like

Why a ban vs. a temp ban? Who deserves to be kicked off permanently just because of drama?

3 Likes

I have logs that prove I didn’t do or say anything in any of the public channels leading up to my banning. And I have logs that show the reason I was banned from the private staff channels was because blood got mad and didn’t want to talk to me anymore. So that whole non-care attitude is frustrating.

2 Likes