Kits [v1.7.4]

okay so, could you make an update for all the mods of the unabriged modpack, be sure I’ll pay your for that… you make me mad… You say you’re intelligent, but I think you failed to use your brain before writing this. sorry, I don’t want to injure you, but I hate people who talk down to others, and that, be sure you did. I’m not stupid, but I think it’s not everybody who are able to make their own mod, especially when their are really complex, or just update them. Indeed, I’m not Java developper, and I think it’s really hard to me to update. I’m just a poor server administrator. Even if, I understood what do you to explain. You just didn’t have to good way to say it…

You have your opinions, I have mine… I work on a Linux Distro as Hobby and am quite familiar with volunteer burn out… and recognize its the 1 killer of opensource projects… So I take what I can get and dont complain because its free. However, send me the links to the source code you want updated and I will send you my hourly wage… We can work something out non volunteer… Also I dont think I have the power to make you anything (ie. Mad), but I apologize if I came off a bit rash. I just dont want to see the guy that develops so many decent mods burnt out.

Kits is fully compatible - it may be a bug, I am looking into it

Thanks! :slight_smile: the plugin is green with /sponge plugins cmd, but /kit cmds are not registered.

Server log please?

don’t have logs for commands. If it’s what you want. And don’t find something linked with your plugin in “lastest.log”, “fml-server-lastest.log”, and the last log.gz file. So were the logs do you need should be located ?

fml-latest.log

Sorry, I’ll checked it, but nothing appears ! :confused:

No just send me the latest log that starts with fml

okay, so:

http://puu.sh/nfvfN/202619ac91.log

And if I understand that I red, this is about double quotes in a config file ?

Expecting a value but got wrong token: ‘}’ (if you intended ‘}’ to be part of a key or string value, try enclosing the key or value in double quotes, or you may be able to rename the file .properties rather than .conf)

Your config is corrupted - delete config.conf and reboot.

Okay, thanks :slight_smile:

For the Book feature, is there an easy way to test?

Never mind I am impatient, I forked and added the option, if any of the kits have book=true… they will give the book. It was a simple enough change that I don’t want to bother you with it unless it’s something you want. I’m going to do some more testing, but it works for my purposes, in both cases, with new user or at request. Gradle is pretty awesome, but how many sub dirs are needed… goodness.

I am by no means a Java programmer… kinda come from a background of being a jack of all trades but a master of none, but if you would like to see what I am up to with your plugin and books check out my repo and take or give whatever you want. I don’t plan on forking Kits publicly and offering another plugin (I might do just a Books plugin), this is just for my personal use.

1 Like

I think your getBookPages() function is not ordering properly. So page numbers in the book don’t match what’s numbered in the config file. Looking for a way to fix it, unless you beat me to it.

I’ll look into it today

Release v1.5d:

Tested on SpongeForge 1159

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes with pages in books not appearing in order.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

Beat me to it… I was thinking along similar lines… just wasn’t sure about implementation. Java is a little different then bash scripting, or Python I am finding :stuck_out_tongue:

Could it be possible for kits to give out cash? :smiley:

Possible in the future