Kits [v1.7.4]

Only possible with Nucleus, which is not part of this project- the reason I am not adding it here, is because I already coded it for that plugin.

Would be cool if you can use /kit update/create kitname -inventory . With this command, everything in your inventory is saved to this kit

Already possible with Nucleus, which is not part of this project- the reason I am not adding it here, is because I already coded it for that plugin.

1 Like

Hi I have two questions regarding your plugin if you would be willing to respond that would be great.

1: Is there anyway to display to the player how much longer their kit cooldown(If a player uses the command while its on cooldown reply with “You can not use this kit for X minutes/hours”)

2: When you type /kits you are presented with a list of kits that are clickable and to the left of them they have a number like this “01)” Is there anyway to get rid of that?

Thanks,
Nova

It should do something similar to this already

For the number in the list, I’ll fix that later

When someone uses a kit that is on cooldown it is showing: “Error occurred while executing command: null”

I am not sure if this is an issue on our end or if its something that needs to be fixed within the plugin.

Log please via PasteBin

We are not given an error in console, so here is the config.

And the interval unit is set to “HOURS”

minecraft:item.stone_axe
minecraft:item.stone_pickaxe
minecraft:item.stone_shovel
minecraft:item.stone_sword

remove the “item.”

The kits are working the only thing thats not working is the cooldown displaying to players.

but aren’t the item IDs wrong? some items wouldn’t be given out.

1 Like

All items are being given out properly.

would it be possible to add command support within kits? for instance a kit when used can run a command or something. ie. Eco add or any other command.

I think Hassan said he won’t be adding anything new to kits (not sure) Though, I think there was another plugin that does what you want called commandkits.

ah; how rubbish. I seen a comment where he was forcing people into his other plugin called nexus; but I don’t have a use for 2 of the exact same plugins (essentialscmds/nexus) so I’ll look at commandkits. thanks.

My other plugin is not called Nexus. It is nucleus and it is a joint plugin between @dualspiral and I. The reason I don’t want to add new features to this is because I already coded most of the features you guys want into nucleus. And furthermore, in nucleus you could just disable everything except the kits module… :smile:

1 Like

You guys really need to look into something that will convert esscmd perms to nucleus. Atm, that is the only thing that is stopping me from switching plugins, that and the lack of organization within the perms docs.

That’s when you just switch from EssentialsCmds (which will be discontinued anyways) to Nucleus. They are also not the exact same plugins, as Nucleus will include EssentialsCmds and Kits. So rubbish it is not - not unless there is a valid reason to say it is.

I’m guessing it’s just a matter of changing the permission nodes in your PEX file, if you are using PEX that is. I have not yet done so, but other than being tedious, shouldn’t be that much of an issue - if your groups use properly the parenting/inheriting functions.

Yeah, I guess you can say it is more laziness then anything because of the amount of perms.I didnt originally setup my perms file, so each group doesnt inherit from the main one. So :confused:

1 Like