Kits [v1.7.4]

Currently it’s not a part of the /kit add command (it will be in v0.3), so there are two current ways of doing it:

a) You do /kit add start pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball 5 times.

b) You go into the config and write a 5 next to the item id, so that it changes from:

items="pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball,"
to
items="pixelmon.item.Poke_Ball 5,"

great all works best Sponge plugin

1 Like

I was wondering if you could implement a command for saving a player’s inventory as a template for spawning?

2 Likes

I will do this when the InventoryAPI is implemented.

1 Like

Hey Hassan. do you think its Possible To make a Config which Turns These Off?
and Replace all this with something like Kit Obtained
and Sweet Thanks for the interval! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

How would I add a granite block? (or any subtype of a block)

Currently subtypes are not implemented! I will fix this soon!

EDIT: This will be fixed and implemented today!
EDIT 2: Implemented! Command is stated above.

I haven’t read much of this thread, but I’m assuming he’s executing console commands since the SpongeAPI doesn’t support items yet (I believe). So, we need to wait for the SpongeAPI for this to work properly.

2 Likes

You can create items, not with all metadata, but you can create them. But the fun stops when you want to player.getInventory(). You just get a huge exception.

Also Sponge breaks some Vanilla/Forge stuff, like placing signs with text on them, just get a huge exception. But keep in mind, it’s in heavy development.

1 Like

Correct! Thank You for answering his question.

Currently, no. However when the InventoryAPI is fully implemented (only bits and pieces are working currently) then it will be fixed. As @Ekranos said, I cannot modify a player’s inventory(properly) using it yet, as player.getInventory() throws an exception - as it isn’t implemented.

Great idea. I will be implementing this down the road. Sadly, as the InventoryAPI is still not fully implemented we both have some waiting to do :smiley: Remember, Sponge is still in DEV ;).

Completed! Enjoy v0.4! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, great plugin btw. Is there a way to add more items in 1 command for example:
/kit add DiamondKit diamond_helmet diamond_chestplate blablabla
Or like this:
/kit add something(diamond 3, iron 6, blablabla)
Could it be possible?

In the future I will be adding a method where you simply put the items you’d like in your kit in your inventory and it’ll be added to the config automatically. This will happen when Sponge’s Inventory API is fully implemented. :smiley:

Not sure what happened, but when I used this plugin with Rebooter while trying it on my server for the first time it created a kit config file and a Rebooter config. It did all of it’s saving to the Rebooter config and didn’t seem to interact with the kit config at all. Even when I deleted the kit config the mod still worked, when I deleted the Reboot config and made another kit it remade the Reboot config.

I’d like if the permission commands didn’t display in the public chat, “kits.use” appeared to work, I think, a user said they could now use the command but it only displayed the list.

Also, not sure if it was because of the config issue, but creating a kit didn’t work for me. I created a test one but it gave me an error. Only default worked.

Did you try it without Rebooter installed? Also kit.use gives ability to do /kit and kits.list gives the ability to list the kits. The other perms are needed as well. I will double check perms for you as well.

Also… You must use kits.use.(kitname) not just kits.use

Nope, just moved it out of the mods folder because I REALLY needed the reboot plugin.

You mean kits.use right? kit.use is not in your OPs permissions command list.

Anyway, I used kits.use [username] I believe then told the user to try /kit default. They said only the list came up and I think kits.use.kitname [username] got me an error.

It came, I tried it, then removed it all in about 10 minutes so my memory is a bit fuzzy. xD

Thank you for reading and checking into it. I seriously thought I looked at your profile and saw you were off for like the past month or something. Thought you were dead.

Okay. Haha no I’m not going anywhere just yet :stuck_out_tongue: Just to let you know… I made Rebooter as well as Kits and Rebooter isn’t a good way to manage your crashes yet… It’ll reboot mostly but as it’s still a WIP plugin it’s not even close to achieving what its supposed to do yet. As for kits.use username that’s not even a valid permission. It’s kits.use.(kitname) for access to /kit (kit name) and kits.list for access to /kits … I’ll test out the plugin once more on the latest version of Sponge and verify all works well… If not I’ll update :slight_smile: