Kits [v1.7.4]

Got gud at using PermissionsEx.

Request:
-Give more options to the interval option. Such as minutes, days, never/one-time use.
-Have it specify how long the user needs to wait until they can use the specified kit again.
-The interval appears to be immediately applied and started on kits, so the user actually has to wait the amount of time before they can use it for the first time. Can you make it so users can use a kit available to them the first time then enable the interval timer?

3rd request will do. 1st request umm just convert to minutes or days and #3 would solve #1 as never/one-time use you could just make the interval outrageous… Will see if I can do #2.

Fixed this in v0.5! Enjoy!

1 Like

For my server players can do /kit before the interval ends. Is there a fix to this?

Are you sure you’re using the latest Sponge and kits? If so, I’ll look into it.

Yes i am using DEV-519 and im using the latest version of your plugin

Alright. I will check it out.

I have fixed this in Kits v0.5d sorry about that!

I still have the problem. When a player does the command the time set per kit gets reset under a time limit still. So when a player does /kit Trainer they get the kit as usual right? but under around 10 secs they can get the kit again. I have the interval set as 30,000. I believe its going by seconds if i’m not mistaking

There’s your issue. It’s NOT going by seconds it’s going by MILLISECONDS. 30,000 milli-seconds is 30 seconds… If you want it to be 30,000 seconds change it to 30000000 millisec.

You might want to change that… Nobody in their right mind is going to be that particular about when a player can get a kit. The smallest time interval you should use should probably be a second. Just think about people who want to do something like a one week interval… that would be something like 604800000 milliseconds rather than 604800 seconds. You also might want to think of making the time unit configurable, so users aren’t stuck with just milliseconds

1 Like

Hmm. You’re right. I’ll probably make it so you can pick the unit. Thanks for the advice!

Hello, there is a problem with the permissions. Say is i put kits.use.KitName1 in a group 1. Then i put kits.use.KitName2 in group 2. Group1 is still able to access KitName2.

So what im saying is when 1 group has a specific permission to a kit, they still have access to all other kits that they don’t even have perms to.

1 Like

The permission kits.use.(kitname) doesnt seem to work.
If I use it no one has access to any of the kits.

Also the time interval doesn’t seem to work at all, everyone can just spam the kit with no time in between.

Using sponge 1.8-1499-2.1DEV-529

@nettyneets

The kits name are case sensitive. So make sure your adding the permissions with the correct caps.

Also the interval goes my milliseconds. You can search in google, “1 day in milliseconds” and it will give it to you.

Make sure you do either /kit interval to edit the kit time. If you are editing it in-game make sure your saving it and do /kit reload.

2 Likes

Thanks! Using the interval command instead of the config worked (I put too many digits in), but the permission still doesn’t. I used all lowercase and for both and still have no permissions.

Also would it be possible to change it to seconds, or add a one time option? The biggest number that works is only 10 days, and that’s no good for a /kit spawn

1 Like

Txk make sure you set the other kits perm to false for the other Group. For example if I have two groups, and two kits, group1 and group 2 I would do:

Group1:

kits.use=true
kits.use.group1=true
kits.use.group2=false

Group2:

kits.use=true
kits.use.group1=false
kits.use.group2=true

Make sure you give everyone the permission

kits.use

as well as your specific kit permission, otherwise they won’t be able to do /kit

1 Like

Thank you, I think that will fix it as I haven’t done so before.

Do you think it will be possible to change the time to seconds or add a one time option anytime soon?

Thanks for your great work :smile:

1 Like

it seems as though the config is being save in lower-case which is causing issues with some mod items (namely Pixelmon) and so it is erroring saying that the item doesn’t exist
eg
pixelmon:item.Poke_Ball is the correct case-sensitive name but gets saved (and even read) as pixelmon:item.poke_ball
if you could look into this that’d be great

1 Like