LandProtect [No longer in development]

That is not implemented as of now, That is something planned for the next update when I have time to make autoclaiming boots for adminclaims. I have been working on several other projects lately which is why updates aren’t as much as when I first started working on this. I’ll see if I can get an update with this feature out within the next few days but no promises.

Great plugin here! I hope you continue to make it even better in the future :smiley:

Awesome! can’t wait-- admin claiming our spawn area took ages. Thanks!

Weird issue -
I can’t seem to protect item frames, they’re not added as interactables yet players can mess with them, any idea why?

That’s because Item frames are technically entities which I haven’t protected yet, I’ll be looking into this today and will hopefully have a new update either late tonight or tomorrow if everything goes well.

Awesome, thanks -
Also, would it be possible to make it so that when someone clicks with a stick all of their adjacent claims also show? That way, they wouldn’t have to keep clicking every single chunk claimed.

And one more thing (sorry xD) how does the buying system work? If a group has a limit to how many chunks they can claim, does buying chunks increase that limit? And what happens if they get promoted to a group with a higher limit, where they’ve already bought more chunks then that new limit, does it get reset?

It might be, I’ll definitely look into it. Basically say you have a limit of 10 claims, you buy 5, now you have a limit of 15. I’ll also be adding an option to limit how many claims you can buy in the config soon. The extra claims they buy should be kept even when put to a new group.

Awesome, thanks!
I’m hoping to release my server very soon but can’t until item frames are protected -
any timeframe as to how soon that’ll happen?

Also, can you make it so there’s an option to either change commands, or remove the prefix or something? Things like /trust or /untrust would be easier than using /lp and stuff.

Well there’s a bit of a problem with the itemframe protection that i’ve come across. It seems it’s only possible to protect from player interaction directly as in punching them which I will still have in the next update. I’ve even looked across other protection plugins and it doesn’t seem like they are able to either so it’s most likely a sponge issue as of now.

As for the second thing that was asked by someone else already and I do want to have that configurable at some point of time.

Update - Release 3.4.0

• all world related config options are now in its own separete file ‘worlds.conf’
  • config option to enable/disable certain entities being able to be ridden in claims.
  • add commands to add/remove entities being unable to be ridden
  • admin autoclaim and autoclaim now spawns temporary boundaries
  • add command /lp giveclaimboots to give boots for adminclaiming
  • config option to limit the amount of extra claims one can buy
  • add message to notify players that a block is protected when it’s not interactable
  • prevent players from directly interacting/punching item frames in claims
1 Like

Hi RysingDragon this plugin is great! May I suggest resizing the claim option. So far this plugin has been the easiest to work with. Thank you for that RysingDragon :slight_smile:

Currently running a test server 1.8.9 Forge/Sponge

:Pixelmon 4.25
:Boimes-o-Plenty
:Decocraft

The plugin just completely broke on me. Players can break in spawn but cannot place or use interacts led in areas. May you fix?

I’m having issues the message “Claiming is not allowed in this world”, how does worlds.conf work or do you have a example ? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Is there a version of this plugin that works with SpongeForge 1136? I need this for a Pixelmon server.

I have my server shut down until this issue is resolved. So I’m hoping for a fix asap. They can break but cannot place. any help?

Have you set the permission landprotect.adminclaim.bypass to false for the default group? That’s the only thing I can think of right now.

Thunderbug in your worlds.conf for each world there should be node titled ClaimingEnabled. By default this is set to true which allows claiming in that world. If set to false it will disable claiming.

One of my very early builds ‘might’ support it but I wouldn’t recommend using either my plugin at that stage or even spongeforge on that build for that matter. There should be nothing stopping you from upgrading spongeforge to at least a build using sponge api 4.x.x

Disregard this…

Okay this issue got resolved for a little bit when I denied the permission you gave me. I realised the same needs to be done for the player claims. At that point players are able to break both in admin claims and player claims again.

Did a server restart. This is starting to confuse me a lot but it does work now. Players are not able to break anything in admin claims. This seems like it allows players to break after a period of time or not. I will keep you updated…