LandProtect [No longer in development]

That is certainly weird, do you notice any errors or the like in console while this is going on? I think I have an idea why this might be happening but not sure what would be the actual cause of it. I’m going to work on creating a method of debugging to see if my hunch is actually correct.

Everything is broken once more. I have left the server on all night and players are allowed to break in spawn again. This does not apply to player claims.

Nothing is in the console when someone breaks something.It seems a simple restart fixes the problem for the time being. Then after a while the issue resumes.

If so, if there is supposed to be a warning saying you cant break, it doesnt show it. It simply just protects the block

fml-server-latetst.log
http://paste.ubuntu.com/17298139/

Just two more suggestions that would really be great:

1. Add a config option to remove the “lp” from the beginning of the commands? I’d rather just use /claim, /unclaim, /trust, etc.
  2. Make it so when clicking with the identifying item, you see all of your adjacent claims at the same time, like one bigger zone (rather than having to walk around finding each chunk)
  3. Have something like /lp addinteractables (maybe /lp public?) for players to use in their personal claims (not for all players though). For example, a player who has a chest that he wishes to let anyone use could do /lp public and click on the chest. Or say, a Healer in the Pixelmon mod.

Love the /lp giveclaimboots function by the way, it’s a much easier function.

@RysingDragon I’ve just started a server running 1.8.9 Minecraft and 4.2.5 Pixelmon. Its running on SpongeForge and has worked well with all other plugins and such. I just uploaded this plugin and have everything but 1 thing working properly. I am trying to allow players to interact with Pixelmon blocks, such as a PC, a healer, and a trade machine within the spawn town. When I go to enter the command to allow them access to using this block id it tells me “That is not a correct block ID” and when I tried doing it with the numerical ID for a chest, it said the same thing. Though when I entered in the name “Chest” it accepted the command but did not allow members to use a chest. I do not know what the issue is, but there are no blocks that players whom are not opped can interact with.

I think I’ve finally found the issue of the claims disappearing, I got a server running for 15.5 hrs as of now and everything working fine so hopefully it should be good. I’ve got some things I want to go over first before making an official release but here’s the latest build as of now. download. Tested using spongeforge 1461. @Txk and any others experiencing this please let me know how it’s working out for you.

that is because it uses block ids not item ids, to find the block id of a block press F3 and look at a block and it will show it in the debug screen. another alternative is just using /lp addinteractable and then right click the block and it will add it.

#1 has already been suggested and is on my todo list. the other 2 I’ll think about.

Neither of those worked at all Rysing. It says the blocks already activated yet people still can’t use the blocks using right click. Is there an admin interactable command that needs to be added because it is within the admin claim for spawn. Also how do i limit how many claim people can have, because i saw no option in the config file and players can claim what looks to be limitlessly.

weird, I just tested it and it works fine. do you have any other plugin that could be interfering? claim limit is set atm with the permission option ‘claimlimit’

The plugins and side mods I use are all spongeforge or pixelmon related. The plugins I run are World Edit, Total Economy, PermissionsEx, Land Protect, Kits 1.7.4., and EssentialsCMD. All the other things are either the main mod itself or sidemods that offer extra things to the mod.

maybe try removing them from interactable and re-adding them. Other than that all i could think of would be to try updating spongeforge if you haven’t lately.

I need help, its a dumb question but can you tell me exactly how to set a claim limit, and will different limits be allowed for different ranks?

Hello can i make request ? can you add config to disable build in world and when player create claim he can build only in their claim and not in the world
thanks !
@RysingDragon

@castanedafinest sorry for the late reply, anyways you set the permission option ‘claimlimit’ which does allow different limits for other ranks.

@Flashback083 I can work on that.

1 Like

Yes please its the big feature that is missing ! ! Thanks so much if you do it ^^

Hi when I have my players try to claim it says that they can’t claim in the world. so I go to the worlds.conf and it doesn’t have anything in it at all it’s a blank file. I’m not sure exactly what I should put in there to get it to work.

@RysingDragon any idea for the dev ? ^^ sorry i very want your plugin with this feature >w< very thanks for your works ^^

Im having trouble with the claimlimit permission.
Im trying to remove the infinite claims from my players.
I have tried giving them the permissions:
claimlimit
landprotect.claimlimit
landprotect.claimlimit.10
etc…

Could you please let me know the proper format?
Thanks

Getting this Error on load. Any advice?

Looking like a version mismatch between plugin and sponge.

1 Like