Plugins to be ported!

Thnx you! have a few people on the server wanting me to add it, much appriciated!

well authme is an essential for me. It would be good if it will be ported

1 Like

I will contact dev and i will ask him if he want to continue his proiect, or if he want to work together on it :blush:

Missing UlimateCore (Post 69)

I will take care of it :smiley:

@Lemonous Can you add UltimateCore to the list?

Does that include VoxelGunsmith? I couldnā€™t find a license on the Git repo. I must admit Iā€™m not very seasoned at navigating it .-.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it :slight_smile:

EDIT2: @Bammerbom: Done!

All plugins up to this post should now be on the list!

dynmap-factions is no longer required, in the most recent build of Factions theyā€™ve included dynmap support themselves. :slight_smile:

There will be a bukkit compatibility layer in the works, called spore, but nothing really would beat actually porting the plugin to a native mod instead of just running it through a compatibility layer.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to port all of our adventuria plugins which were released on bukkitdev:
SinkPlugins and SinkScripts

(Also going to port my plugins, which hasnā€™t been released on bukkitdev)

I donā€™t have popular plugins. But if needed I see that the Coreprotect and Logblock didnā€™t responded yet. I would make a plugin that looks like these, only I would prefer to store it in the map itself using NBT. Idk if sponge will support NBT but I suppose it will :smile:

I will be porting EasyKits and Better Backpacks to say the least.

If Votifier isnā€™t claimed by anyone else I will be porting that one over as well as part of the Enjin project.

I will look into porting Paintball War Edition once Sponge is in a more complete stage.

Just to clarify, VoxelGunsmith is the API behind VoxelSniper. Itā€™s a bad wordplay, ā€œSmithing your guns, so you can play with your sniper.ā€ VG itself will not be a plugin :wink:

Oh, alright :slight_smile:

I understood the wordplay, I just thought it would be a plugin for some reason. Ah well, Iā€™ll correct the spread!

Iā€™m the developer of a tiny plugin called EarthTime. I plan on porting it over to SponeAPI for anyone who wants to use it.

Hello, i just wanted to share this link where buycraft themself is saying they are gonna support updating buycraft to the spongeapi! https://twitter.com/Buycraft/status/508979686333247488 !;D

Hey, Iā€™m going to port (and update) my plugins EnchantPlus, SimpleAlias, ItemSlotMachine, Pixelator, UltimateRockets and PaintWar when the Sponge API is at a more advanced state and provides all the elements needed in these plugin.

PKBukkit is one plugin Iā€™m ready to port, along with a couple other private custom server plugins.

Spreadsheet updated until this point. Iā€™m heading off to sleep now :slight_smile:

1 Like

PreciousStones
SimpleClans

1 Like