Post your Minecraft server!

I’m an admin on a danish Minecraft server named Micsi’s Minecraft Server (www.micsis.enjin.com - not a particularly interesting website though). We’ve run since late 2010 (when multiplayer was relatively new), and we’ve had 30000+ unique players online since then. 30 slots, main language is danish. We have a few american players.

EDIT: Posting on behalf of the owner

1 Like

Well, i started on this server in 2010, it has been running since that day but it had a break some months ago but its back on track ready to let more players join and have some fun. You can exspect “Creative” “Survival” “Custom Minigame” “Skyblock”. When you join you can get member by answering some stuff, it has 30 slots so we have space for you!. We are running 1.7 and are waiting for 1.8 so its always up to date!

1 Like

Please don’t necro post. Also, you should describe your server in words. As it is now, it barely serves as an advertisement.

2 Likes

Welcome from Hong Kong! We’ve got a pure survival server hosted serves a small group of players.

Not really having an active administration policy cuz we do moderate and require players to behave themselves, at lease that’s what we keeps the server low-profiled and not-that-popular :crying_cat_face: away from public, especially the griefers(alots of’em in HK).

You’re welcome to join us anytime at Toughlife where the server information is written at that page bottom left corner, only if you’re ready for a tougher life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Note: It’s mainly Traditional Chinese lingual, but we are very very very very welcome ones who speaks English, with tolerating others on grammar stuffs. #lol

A post was split to a new topic: DiceyCraft!

I have a 30 Slot Minecraft bedrock faction server. It has custom commands,custom shops,custom mobs, and much more. I have edited my worlds code to generate extreme amplified terrain and it looks incredible especially with the faithful texture pack.
My gamertag is cmdredstonemc
And the server is called Evolve Factions. Also the server will be online 24/7 for zero inconvenience. Hope to see you there!