Project Portals

I might be jumping in to this the wrong way. I am just setting up an FTB server for my family, Using Project portal and project worlds to create a creative world for the young ones and survival for us older ones. I have been able to create portals and a new world. But the only commands showing under /pjp is /portal. How to I create warps and how to I set the game mode to creative? Also is there a way to keep players from taking items from creative into survival? Thanks

Found out everything except if it is possible to keep inventory from swapping between the 2 worlds.

Hi, it’s possible to make a /spawn command that teleports you on a specific world spawn and not on the spawn of the actual world where you are and it’s possible to turn off the big holo mots with the worlds name and cord when spawning?

I forgot, at the moment when I try to setup a new portal with coordinates it give me an error and does not work

Here’s what your looking for

Project Portals doesn’t have a spawn command. Might want to look into an essentials plugin for that

What are you inputting and and you send me the error your receiving

Ok, I will do that, thanks

I’m inputting /portal create name world name -c x y z

Thanks you are awesome. Earned yourself a couple cups of coffee. :smile:

Yeah it’s -c x,y,z

Appreciate the support

How do I create a bungee portal?

/portal create NameOfPortal NameOfServer -b

Thanks, I will try it

Whenever I restart my server all of my portals are removed. Is this a common issue? Anyway to fix it? @TrenTech

First I’m hearing about it.

What are you running as a platform?

Version numbers of the Sponge / mod builds?

What kind of restart is it?
Every time that it restarts? After a crash?

Alright here @IssacRunGood Info. Running Windows 7 64 bit 5gb ram
Versions: SF - 1.10.2 - 1933
PJW - 0.11.4
PJP - 13.5
It’s a multicraft server restart, and if the server crashes. No kind of errors

Timed restart? One through the console?.
I’m pretty much a moron when it comes to Java, but knowing what’s being used is a staple of most bug-reports :stuck_out_tongue:

Any other plugins / mods that affect blocks / manage warps?

I imagine Pixelmon and Nucleus?
Though I don’t imagine they have much of an impact as I run both and this without any issue.