Project Portals

I would do this on bukkit by creating a region around the portal then setting the water-flow flag on world guard to false. Then just place water in the frame!

Possibly do this with FoxGuard? He’s building towards region control flags.

Edit: Looks like his flags are not yet at the point of stopping water flow, ice melt, fire spread, ect.

hey, this may be a silly question, but i’m new to owning a server and installing plugins, using java and so on.
how exactly do i install your plugin ?
im running a forge server on 1.8-11.14.4.1563 and got forgeessentials 1.8-1.8.3.54
just installed spongeforge 1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000 by dropping it in my mods folder on server

so what do i need for your plugin ? just the .jar file ? dropping it in my mods folder aswell resumes in nothing. really want to use it on my server.

sorry ^^"

First you need to update your Sponge build to 3.1.0-BETA-1045 and forge to 11.14.4.1577 if your planning on running a 1.8 server.

If you plan on running a 1.8.9 server, which I’d recommend you need Sponge 3.1.0-BETA-1086 and Forge 11.15.0.1694

Then yes, copy the jar to the mods folder

well, i updated sponge and forge and nothing happened. looks like its not even loading.
copied ProjectPortals-v0.7.26.jar to the mods folder. i don’t need these source codes for anything?
sorry for bothering

can you verify that sponge actually got loaded? Does typing /sponge version in chat work? Is PJP listed in /sponge plugins ?

Uhm, sourcecodes?

oh. no it seems like its not getting loaded. oh man. -_- and i cant even tell you why
server is running and i can join. no crash report or anything like this

Sponge or PJP? :wink:

is Sponge in the mods folder?

1 Like

Does PJP require PJW?

nope its independent

1 Like

sponge isnt getting loaded. typing /sponge version does nothing. minecraft is telling me its an unknown command.
and yes, Sponge is in the mods folder

Ok so are you launching forge or the minecraft_1.8.9 jar?

1 Like

launching the forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577-universal.jar
didnt updated to 1.8.9 cause i’m using ForgeEssentials and i didn’t found a 1.8.9 version for it yet

Try downloading another sponge build. Maybe the one you have is corrupted or something.

And you downloaded SpongeForge 1045 from this site?

(via the mod button)

+dropped the jar into the mods folder of the server? If yes, then it must load.

If it doesn’T work, can you try to setup a testserver with Forge+Sponge only, but without other plugins or mods?

Okay.
Before I updated i used spongeforge 1.8 - 3.0.0-BETA-1000 and it didn’t worked.
I updated to 1.8 - 3.1.0-BETA-1045 and it still doesn’t work.
Yes, i downloaded it from the site you linked. And yes, copied it in the mods folder of my server.
Maybe this screenshot might help you. I’ve seen the console got something bout SpongeForge, but I don’t understand what because I don’t know much (or anything) about Java.

Pastebin the server log.

Sorry, but how? Since the server fully started all these log I posted in the screenshot is gone.

they’re in the log directory

Side note, seeing as this is not a PJP issue, You should create a new thread here https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/server-discussion

You’ll probably get more help

Alright, everything done. Created a new thread there.
Thank you anways.
Hope I can use your plugin soon. :weary: