Project Portals

Is there support to teleport Portal To Portal?

Not really, but you could easily set the spawn point of one portal near the location of another.

The random teleport puts people underground at times

SpongeForge:1045
Forge:1577

Yeah thatā€™s a problem with Sponge. Itā€™s not very good about checking safe locations.

Hey @TrenTech,

Unfortunatly I had to uninstall youā€™re PJP and PJW :frowning:
I found that I was having too many command conflicts between youā€™re plugins and @HassanS6000 's essentialcmds. Mainly things like /home /warp /back /world ect. Commands would not work for either plugin even with the correct permissions assigned.

It was a tough choice between the two as you both have features I like. Maybe colab? :slightly_smiling:

Or more focus on multiworld controls such as per world spawn control, per world inventory, per world enderchests, ect.

I do really like the custom portal aspect with both custom frames and items that can be used! I would love to incorporate that into my server!

I will continue to lurk and test :wink:

Do the command aliases not work? Also you could do /pjw:world and /pjp:home

You can use the Sponge global.conf and assign what plugin youā€™d like to use for specific commands, and will have no more issues. Here is the info on the docs.

2 Likes

That is amazingā€¦ Sponge>Bukkit! <3

Like damn I read that in the docs and it didnā€™t even dawn on me. I will be using both now :smiley:

3 Likes

How would you format that? Docs are still lacking explanations or examples. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the

}
commands {
aliases {}
}

Also how do I determine the plugin id?

does it work with wooden buttons too? it would be cool to have an archery course and when they hit the target they get teleported to another world.

1 Like

All buttons, all pressure plates, all doors

even when they are shot by an arrow? or triggered by a fishing rod or something?

I have no idea. Probably notā€¦but now Iā€™m curious

If you could add that, that would be incredible

PJP ID: PJP
PJW ID: PJW

commands {
     aliases = {
        title: myPlugin
    }
}
2 Likes

Well I did a test and shooting an arrow at buttons does work, but the button will be un-usable until the arrow despawns

Youā€™re id is EssentialCmds?

yes for EssentialCmds

Perfect working on getting both plugins running now :wink: thanks guys

2 Likes

Hi, great work on getting some portals that actually look like portals working! I also had the command name conflict with EssentialCmds but could solve it using the method described above, so Iā€™m happy :slightly_smiling:

Suggestion: would it be possible to add (optional) facing coordinates to the destinations? Right now, it seems that I will look in exactly the same direction as prior to entering the portal.

Question: is it possible to restrict access to specific portals/doors/warps etc using permissions?

Thank you very much for this great plugin!