Project Worlds - World Manager

I understand but the fact that scoreboard data are stored into world folder means that scoreboard are linked to multiworld plugins ^^

Currently, you can’t make per-world scoreboards (without doing the serialization yourelf). However, I plan to add support for that some time in the future.

3 Likes

Okay I hope some multiworld plugins will use your next features so :smiley:

@TrenTech

I pushed a new build of SpongeCommon that fixes when people log out, world unloads, rejoin to find out server creates some random world to put the person in.

Now, either give me a list of problems you’ve got in PJW that are blockers or make me some issues on the github repo. I’m now available to fix these things but can’t fix what hasn’t been reported (unless its there but I’m blind).

Excellent. I’ll run some tests, and create issues where needed. I’ve been focusing on other projects so I haven’t touched this one in a while.

@TrenTech

I’ve fixed per-world gamemodes. If you set the API value, it will now persist it correctly and load it back correctly.

I’ll add it to the world’s configs as soon as I can along with firing the teleport event :).

3 Likes

Can you add my suggestion plz ? x3
( i want that if player not have perm pjw.worlds.claim, he cant go in this world even if he use /home, /tpa etc…)
thanks ! <3

Theres already a node like this pjw.worlds.[world]. Once the above mentioned event is implemented, the node should be checked no matter how you get to a world.

oh okay ! i think its just you forget >w< sorry and thanks i hope its soon ^^

First, very well job !

Is there a wiki or a page with some command examples ?
(for example, I don’t know what put on the generator parameter of the import command).

I am not sure if this is linked but when I execute /world gamemode I get an error message on the server. The instructions in /world seem to show the syntax for the /world gamemode command. Is it actually there or is the documentation ahead of the code?

Vanilla SpongeForge server with just the World Manager and Portals projects loaded as additional mods

Can you post your server log? Without knowing what the error is, there’s little I can do to help

@TrenTech Hi! I would to know if you could add a command, which allow to pre-generate the world to reduce exploring lag ?

Does this help… I am not sure how to make the whole file available. This is the extract from one of the attempts to enter the command - it just so happens that “survival” is the name of the World that had been previously created, enabled and seemed ready for use.

[19:44:46] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Error occurred while executing command ‘world gamemode survival 2’ for source DedicatedServer: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
at java.util.Optional.(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
at java.util.Optional.of(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
at org.spongepowered.common.registry.type.entity.GameModeRegistryModule.getById(GameModeRegistryModule.java:49) ~[GameModeRegistryModule.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at org.spongepowered.common.registry.SpongeGameRegistry.getType(SpongeGameRegistry.java:230) ~[SpongeGameRegistry.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at com.gmail.trentech.pjw.commands.CMDGamemode.execute(CMDGamemode.java:73) ~[CMDGamemode.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:177) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:332) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:252) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8.9-1763-3.1.0-BETA-1170]
at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:83) [bd.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:380) [ko.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:345) [ko.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_74]
[19:45:03] [Hikari housekeeper (pool HikariPool-0)/DEBUG] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool/sponge]: Before cleanup pool HikariPool-0 stats (total=9, active=0, idle=9, waiting=0)
[19:45:03] [Hikari housekeeper (pool HikariPool-0)/DEBUG] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool/sponge]: After cleanup pool HikariPool-0 stats (total=9, active=0, idle=9, waiting=0)
[19:45:33] [Hikari housekeeper (pool HikariPool-0)/DEBUG] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool/sponge]: Before cleanup pool HikariPool-0 stats (total=9, active=0, idle=9, waiting=0)
[19:45:33] [Hikari housekeeper (pool HikariPool-0)/DEBUG] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool/sponge]: After cleanup pool HikariPool-0 stats (total=9, active=0, idle=9, waiting=0)

My apologies - I had not read the whole stream. I believe my error is in the use of integer rather than “CREATIVE” or “SURVIVAL”. I followed the convention from the base server set-up. I will test again and try to post. But no action needed right now.

Are you still having this problem? The message I received was virtually identical to the behaviour you described - create was ok but then when I went to enable it failed and the messages had “Foriegn” wrongly spelt.
Everything worked fine for me on my first start and could create, enable and load two additional Worlds. But when I then tried to add Worlds it seems to stop working. I will try re-starting the server and see if this works

Stopping and then restarting the server fixed it.

Yeah I need to fix that.

I’ll look into this. No promises though. Depends on how much hackery it’ll take.

…meh. For me, a quick restart of the server after creating a new world is of no consequence.