Project Worlds - World Manager

I’m referring to the World Generation API in Sponge.

Hi,

We’re in trouble with your plugin : Even if the DoMobSpawning is on false, they’re peacefull creatures in the current world. Any idea to help us ? ^^

This plugin is not working for me at all, using latest version with latest sponge but commands for create and import dont work - “not enough arguments” error.

Any errors in the console? Can you show an example of the command. Also do you have any other plugins on your server?

I would say, split it

I already did almost 6 months ago

No errors at all, i got this plugins:
EconomyLite
EssentilCmds
FlexibleLogin
PEX
RedProtect
Vanish

Trying all types of /world create including your “/world create example d:overworld g:flat” - all “not enough arguments”.

Its quite possible EssentialCmds is conflicting with ProjectWorld’s as they both contain a /world command. What happens when you entry “/world create”, also see if entering /pjw:world create example d:overworld g:flat" makes any difference.

1 Like

Its working, thanks for tip :slight_smile:

np. You also might want to look at this for command conflicts for a more permanent solution

2 Likes

Hi, I reiterate my question :

The gamerule DoMobSpawning doesn’t work, the mobs are still spawning, any solutions ?

Appears to be an issue with Sponge I believe. I’ll have to investigate further. I think there’s a couple gamerules that aren’t working.

1 Like

when i try and create a world with this for some reason it says ‘Something went Wrong!’ or something along those lines; and then when i try creating a world with essentialscmds it says ‘It appears to be a sponge plugin, use /world load’ so not sure what to do…

this is all it does and the command i executed. If you happen to know how to go about enabling command error logging i’d like to know cause nothing logs for me; only in tooltips

How do you edit what it says when tp to a world

How can I have seppret inventory for each world. Also I am using it with pixelmon so I also need seprote the pokemon they have on each too. And help would be nice.

Can you please update this to use API 4.0? I tried the current version of your plugin on sponge vanilla 4.0.3 or w/e and it simply does not work for some reason, no error it just gives the syntax and nothing happens, the syntax: Usage: /world setgamemode:list:delete:setspawn: etc:create:tp

It is up to date. You may have command conflicts with another plugin.

Yes, EssentialCmds-8.1.6 is interfering , any chance you can change the command name to be compatible?

1 Like