Project Worlds - World Manager

Ok I’ll take a look into this

Can anyone share there global.config file? Dropbox or hastebin? I keep having mine overwritten, clearly im doing it wrong.

I believe changes need to be made while the server is off.

@TrenTech I recently pushed support for ‘DisplaceEntityEvent.Teleport’ as well as ‘DisplaceEntityEvent.Teleport.Portal’. There is also API for PortalAgent’s which allow you to write your own logic on how to “teleport” a player through a portal. There is even native support for linking PortalAgent’s to custom worlds via config. Read up on the commits and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Cool thanks. I’ll take a look when I get the chance.

1 Like

Getting this on Sponge 1377

Assuming its related to:

@TrenTech I recently pushed support for ‘DisplaceEntityEvent.Teleport’ as well as ‘DisplaceEntityEvent.Teleport.Portal’. There is also API for PortalAgent’s which allow you to write your own logic on how to “teleport” a player through a portal. There is even native support for linking PortalAgent’s to custom worlds via config. Read up on the commits and let me know if you have any questions.

Yes. Ill be pushing update soon to fix this.

Not sure if it’s related to these changes, but as of build 1375 and up, (Haven’t tested any earlier builds) when teleporting to other worlds, weird things happen such as invisible world, falling through the void in flat worlds, getting kicked from the server for supposedly flying, stuck in black nothingness, etc. I get no errors in the console and I believe all my code is working, but I haven’t been able to do any real testing because of this. Are you aware of these problems?

Here’s an example of teleporting from the nether to world.

Imgur

@TrenTech, you need to use build 1378+. Anything before that is bugged. If you have issues with 1378+ then you need to post the code you are using so I can reproduce.

OK I reproduced issues with using setTransform, i’ll push a fix shortly.

This has been resolved. Please test latest build 1380.

Thanks. All is good now. Haven’t gotten a chance to look into the PortalAgent stuff yet, but it sounds like Its exactly what I’ll need for world specific nether and end portals.

Update v0.9.1

Release: Download Here

Notable Changes:

• Patch changes to latest Sponge revision
  • /world create now uses flag arguments
  • Added Migration Tool to handle prerequisites for importing worlds from other servers
  • Fix gamemode not being set on First Join
  • Rename respawnWorld rule to spawnOnDeath
  • Added netherWorld and endWorld rule for world specific portals - NOT IMPLEMENTED YET

NOTE: To use Migration tool copy worlds to imports folder in the server root, and run server. This tool is used to handle any dimension id conflicts, level name mismatches and world name conflicts, before moving them into world folder and attempting to load. Most cases worlds should load automatically after server finishes starting. Bukkit worlds will still require /world import after migration is complete.

MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS.

1 Like

Is it possible to be able to do /world teleport Player World:1,1,1 [direction] ?

There currently is no direction parameter but the rest yes you can. I might be making some changes to the teleport command in a future update. Haven’t decided yet.

1 Like

New issue with latest sponge:

04.06 18:34:55 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.8.9
04.06 18:34:55 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-6aa22d5
04.06 18:34:55 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.1.0-BETA-1385
04.06 18:34:55 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1902

http://hastebin.com/ehubegeyux.rb

homes/sethome/home not working.

I assume this was meant to be on the Project Portals page?

Unable to reproduce this error. Try updating to SpongeForge build 1393

I will also note that you should be using Forge 11.15.1.1890

Hello, I’m attempting to create a world using a generator from a mod (RTG), and it doesn’t seem to be working. When I used the /pjw:world create command, the RTG popped up under the generator settings, so I used that as the generator. The world generates, but it’s just a vanilla world. We also attempted to import a world already on the generator, and that didn’t work either. Any ideas?

Commands used: /pjw:world create Realistic -g RTG and /pjw:world import Realistic overworld RTG

I have no idea. From what I can tell, everything I my end is fine, Generator is being set correctly but nothing is happening and my console is getting spammed with messages.

[RTG-INFO] This is not an RTG world, y u want 2 generate rtg Ocean Monuments?

The only way it seems to work is setting the level_type in the server.properties, for the main world. Other world generator mods seem to work fine so this will need to be discussed with the RTG team.