Project Worlds - World Manager

Keep crashing every so often when teleporting between world. also diesing too. this is the crash report when i crashed. http://pastebin.com/6TbJ4QVy

So how do we change the weather in specific worlds? I have tried the default /weather command.

Looks like a Pixelmon crash to me.

1 Like

I have not added any command to do this, but I can in next update. I think /time has the same issue however I havenā€™t tested it.

well thatā€™s on me then. Thanks for all the hard work on these plugins!

Is there any way to pre-gen a world that was made before I added this plugin? So like if my current world was made without this plugin, but I wanted to keep everything in it and also pre-gen further out to lets say 15k x 15k with my current border set at 7.5k x 7.5k?

/world fill

Pregens set radius of center spawn. Should have no impact on current border.

Ok, this is great thank you so much!

Is it already implemented ??
In game, that says, what fill was not a valid subcommand of /world.

Itā€™s been implemented for quite some time, couple few versions back

okay, so not for the 1.9.4 version, right ?

Not yet. I have a API 5.0.0 branch but no builds, itā€™s quite unstable atm

Is there any way to see the progress of /fill, if not could this be added?

Progress can be viewed in the console. Currently there is no practical way to capture the output and send it to players so console is the only view

I donā€™t seem to be getting any notifications in console.

Edit: The only thing I am seeing is a large number of entities popping up. What could cause this: http://pastebin.com/hqSuTtsT ?

Iā€™ll take a look. Something may have changed since writing it.

Yeah Iā€™m not having any issues in my tests. You should see something like this in your console:

world fill flat 400
[21:09:04 INFO]: Pre-Generator starting for flat
[21:09:04 INFO]: This can cause significant lag while running
[21:09:04 INFO] [pjw]: Generated 590 chunks in 0s 042ms, 94% complete
[21:09:04 INFO] [pjw]: Generated 11 chunks in 0s 047ms, 96% complete
[21:09:04 INFO] [pjw]: Generated 14 chunks in 0s 043ms, 98% complete
[21:09:04 INFO] [pjw]: Generated 50 chunks in 0s 001ms, 106% complete
[21:09:04 INFO] [pjw]: Done! Generated a total of 665 chunks in 0s 133ms

Yup 100% donā€™t see that xD
I am running the latest version of your plugin, latest version of sponge and latest version of forge. I can see that it is loading chunks by using /tickstat and seeing there is a spike in loaded chunks by about 500+, but I see nothing in console.

Ok so I tried with a fresh config and fresh install, but it still doesnā€™t seem to be posting any message into console. Could it be possible there is a conflict with another mod/plugin causing it not to show?

I donā€™t see why any other plugins would conflict with this but yeah that would be the next troubleshooting step.