Project Worlds - World Manager

Hey Trentech, can you create a plugin for create commands? (Project Commands for example :P) and a plugin for edit the TabList? (Project TabList for example haha)
EDIT: If it’s possible compatible with Sponge API 4.2 (minecraft 1.8.9 :S) please

I would like to create a Void nether that still has nether fortresses what command would I need to issue for that

please I need help! (read above)

Where can I get a list of the world properties I can change? I tried the wiki but it doesen’t load

Tab key is your friend

Not possible without custom world modifier

Trentech I saw somewhere that you were implimenting world pregen here, the closest subcommand, regen, is not tab completing, so I have no idea how to use it,

can you please provide an example of basic world pre-generation usage for an area in a world you’re not in if it is currently implimented

You should check out his plugin Project Borders instead which has support for world pre-generation. I believe it is documented in game and he has some comments on the thread on how to do it probably.

1 Like

Problem: Whenever I try to load a world that’s in the file system, it says the world doesn’t exist.

When trying to remove a world:

@trentech, i’ve tabbed myself silly and can’t figure how to change a worlds difficulty.

what’s the secret?

I think it’s simply /world difficulty (difficulty) placing either easy, normal, hard, or peaceful there instead of (difficulty).

That’s a global setting, i think. i want to change one world on a multi-world server.

Hmm I assumed it would just default to the world you’re in. Looking at the code for the command /world difficulty (world name) (difficulty) should work. If it doesn’t I’m not sure what else would work, sorry.

okay, it worked this time. dunno.
/world difficulty worldname minecraft:hard is how it tabbed out. thanks.

1 Like

Yes that’s the command you want

1 Like

hello, I need help everytime I create a world and try to tp to it says it doesnt exists

/world difficulty setting seems not save after the server restart
when i set /world difficulty world minecraft:hard , then server shut down and start
the world difficulty setting back to default setting (server.properties difficulty)
i need different difficulty for different survival world

@Ziggler , confirmed same here. on server restart difficulty goes back to default setting.

i did find this… Difficulty mode changes without prompting · Issue #568 · SpongePowered/SpongeForge · GitHub

@Luxus_Sky make sure the world is loaded with /world load worldname