Project Worlds - World Manager

Link is brocken

hey, I added this plugging hoping it could load my other worlds into my server.

I have my over world and then gameworld and staffworld. They are in folders in my world folder. they use to work until project portals crashed and now the server doesnā€™t read them. is there a way to make the server read them again?

Stack traces?
Versions of sponge / PW / forge?
Other plugins you have?
What you were doing to cause the crash?

Hey there,

We have tried to import a world on some different ways but nothing will work.
We have tried:
/world import [name] (World is located in the Main/imports folder)
/world import [name] NORMAL (World is located in the Main/import folder)
/world import [name] OVERWORLD (World is located in the Main/imports folder)
/world import [name] OVERWORLD default (World is located in the Main/imports folder)
and
/world import [name] (World is located in the Main/world folder)
/world import [name] NORMAL (World is located in the Main/world folder)
/world import [name] OVERWORLD (World is located in the Main/world folder)
/world import [name] OVERWORLD defaul t(World is located in the Main/world folder)

We hope for an answer
Best Reagards ManuXz

#manuel(a-t)unitedworldminers.com
#https://unitedworldminers.com

copy the world in the main imports directory before starting the server, making sure to separate any other worlds that are nested in it). It will automatically get checked for naming and dim id issues, then moved to its corrected location. If its a Sponge world itā€™ll load automatically, if its a bukkit world proceed to run the import cmd
/world import <world> <dimensionType> <generatorType>

Is there anyway to specify biome information, like for example Iā€™d like to make a Deep Ocean Water World

Is it feasible (or currently possible and Iā€™ve missed it in the thread) to create a world that replaces the world accessed by the standard nether portals players create?

I assume it isnā€™t as simple as just replacing the data in the DIM-1 folder.

When creating a void world with this, I get really heavy fog everywhere and Iā€™m not sure what to do about it. :confused:

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m seeing:

Turning fog off in options fixes it but Iā€™m not gonna tell every player to turn off fog.

Maybe @TrenTech could help.

That looks like normal fog to me nothing spectacular

Notice how the textures are like hazy white? Compare the stone in my hand to the stone in the sky.

Never had a fog issue in my tests. maybe change your Y level up or down, see if that has any effect

Okay Iā€™ve fought with this now for the last 8 hours and I simply can not do this without assistance.

Iā€™m trying to add a waterworld for use in SMP, Iā€™ve tried to create the world, but canā€™t find a complete list of modifiers anywhere to see if I can even do that.

Iā€™ve also tried generating it in single player, and fought with importing it (this is what took the vast majority of the time) However I canā€™t seem to get around this.

https://www.hastebin.com/rezudemeho.vbs

Iā€™d appreciate any insight

Hey TrenTech. I installed the plugin and created a world successfully, and loaded the world successfully, and set it to load on start successfully. i gave default group perm pjw.cmd.world.teleport but no one can teleport to the world. can you offer me any information and/or insight?

Does this plugin support per-world-inventory? That is the biggest thing I need to be able to start using multi-world. My players want a creative world madly but I donā€™t want items being transferred between creative and survival.

pjw.worlds.<world>

Thereā€™s no waterworld modifier

Thanks for the reply. I have just assigned the permission pjw.worlds.test to group default. then i double checked that pjw.cmd.world.teleport is also assigned to group default. still, players can not use the command: /world teleport test
(the world name is test) . the world is created and loaded. i see it in the world folder. I also made sure the players are in group default. i confirmed that i can teleport to this world on my account (group admin). I cant figure this out.

Hey @TrenTech, I know this is already in the comments mess somewhere. I need help with gamemodes though. Going through a pjp portal to teleport the world and gamemode change from survival to creative is not happening. How would I fix that?