Project Worlds - World Manager

I believe this might be a user end error at this point, but now I’m receiving a “No values matching pattern ‘overworld’ present for generatorType!” when entering the provided command. Does PW think the world I’m trying to import is not of overworld? I apologize for the spam replies.

Does the save-all command save all the custom dimensions aswell? Just wondering. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hey,

where do external worlds have to be placed to import them?
When I place them as subfolder within the main world folder, PJW is not able to import / load them.

Could you please make the safe spawn “feature” optional?
It breaks our spawns.

1 Like

I love your work, TrenTech, but when I import a world my commands in my command blocks disapear. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance.

i have new world geration 0 ores ?

command: /world create Framwelt

(mod ores 0)

PJW does not change or modify world generation.

i put in all the permissions nodes that you have listed at the top of the page but when i try and do /worlds fill it says i dont have permission just trying to fill in the chunks on a new map? am i not doing something right?

Which permission manager are you using?

It likely has a debug mode you can use which will print which permissions you have / are lacking.

i am using luck perms

Then run /lp verbose on

oh!I studied how to import the world orz…

You design the import function is useless…

Perhaps I do not know how to use your function, you will always be prompted to enter the function of the error.

Later, the success of the study, to create a world and then unload the world after the original world archive /date files and /region files, …to import the world…orz

There is also an error in your command to create the world, prompting too many arguments!

(Machine Translation:P)

Did you plan to include borders in your plugin ? I pretty much like this plugin, more than the world module of nucleus but it lacks (IMHO) the pregen option as well as borders.

/world fill

/border generate

1 Like

No clue what you’re​ trying to explain

What should be done?

You need to specify a dimensionType and generatorType

/world import <name> <dimensionType> <generatorType>

Use tab completion for valid arguments

Ammm… <dimensionType> TBA no use…

You miss one more argument, try /world import spawn minecraft:overworld minecraft:default provided you have your map folder inside your server map folder.

Thanks for the answer @TrenTech, I didn’t read about /borders. However I am facing a few issues :

What does “Sponge world detected” mean ?

I think I just answered myself and found the right use for imports folder…

Thanks for the answe…but:(

I still don’t know what I should do… :sob: