I liked this plugin from when i used to run servers, so i decided to port it
PwnFilter is way more than just your average word-blocking plugin, PwnFilter uses the power of Regular-Expressions (“RegEx”)
to give you a highly effective and highly configurable plugin to filter
anything you want from chat! Matching words can be rewritten, logged,
blocked, and managed, depending on the rules you define.
Use PwnFilter for:
- Extremely effective chat/command filtering: Filter anything you want with RegEx!
- Extremely effective curse/swear word filtering, warn users who use bad language, turn their profanities into harmless language, or just deny their message entirely!
- Assign appropriate punishment levels based on severity.
- Anti-Advertisement: IP/URL filtering
- Make fun chat replacements for your server’s inside-jokes.
- Single line spam filtering: Remove repetitive characters like hiiiiiiiiiiiii to hi.
- CAPS Blocking capability
- Typo correction: Replace common and annoying typos like “teh” to “the” or “u” or “you”
- Customizable warning messages
- Command aliases: Automatically recognize a !command and change to /longer command, Stop yourself from accidentally sending those embarrassing .commands to chat for everyone to see.
- A few built-in punishments like burn, kill, fine (charge money!), warn, kick, and ban. Or simply utilize the “then console” action
- o make your server console execute almost any command from any other
- plugin as if you typed it yourself in the console window, especially if
- you use a plugin that adds a plethora of punishments, like PunishMental, or use it to make PwnFilter send the appropriate commands to your favorite ban-management system to let it handle what to do!
- Filter Chat! (of course)
- Filter Signs!
- Filter Commands!
- Filter Console!
- Built-in anti-spam feature can be enabled in config.
- Commands by permission node.
- Supports color message replacement.
- Globally clear all player’s chat windows with “/pfcls”.
- Global mute with “/pfmute” - stops all server chat and commands for making admin announcements.
- Command typos beginning with certain characters can be stopped (like . and 7, accidentally instead of / and &).
- Optionally recover those typos and execute the command as intended.
- Define your own macros or command aliases.
- Simple but powerful configuration with built-in debugging.
- Each regular expression is compiled only once => very fast.
- Able to reload all your PwnFilter rules & config files without needing to restart the server with “/pfreload”.
- Optionally kick or warn players on rule matches AND/OR:
- Execute commands from console or other plugins.
- Use randrep action to replace swears with a random multiple option.
- Use lower action to replace text to all lowercase (great for those CAPS chatters).
- True command aliases, link faux commands like /wave to /me waves at you.
- Customizable ‘permission denied’ messages
- /pfreload - reload the config files + rules
- /pfmute - toggle global mute
- /pfcls - clear everyones chat window
You can head over to the GitHub page to grab the latest build of PwnFilter for Sponge here
If you’d like to check out the code, you can do so here
Lots of info about the config files on the original project page here http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/pwnfilter/