Targets SpongeAPI v4.0.3
With the new features introduced here, there are high chances a lot of new issues will come with them. I count on you to find them and report them below
You need to remove your old
language.conf file before restarting your server because of breaking backward compatibility issue with this new version.
- Fixed issue of money being withdrawn even though claim is impossible because of block limit for nations
- Fixed other minor issues
- Added per-flag and per-perm permissions : e.g.
- Added admin nations : nations with no citizens, no bank account, no block limit etc. Create and manage them with admin commands.
- Changed nation info description format so player with admin cmd permissions can edit nation's properties by clicking on nation info description as if he was president
- Added following admin commands
/na create <name> /na delete <nation> /na setname <nation> <name> /na setpres <nation> <player> /na forcejoin <nation> <player> /na forceleave <player> /na eco <give|take|set> <nation> <amount> /na perm <nation> <type> <perm> <true|false> /na flag <nation> <flag> <true|false>