You Know You Are A Developer When

You know you are a developer when you use the phrase “it was working on my machine”

1 Like

Oops I forget the sarcasm tags. Sorry for the misunderstanding :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…when your neighbor thinks you like fixing there PC for free. (lolz)

You know your a developer when you need glasses because you can’t, C#

7 Likes

You now when your a dev when you forget that 1 line of code and your application no longer works.

1 Like

Tech support != Developer.

You know when you’re a developer when you get frustrated that your code doesn’t work, but it all comes down to 1 symbol.

4 Likes

when someone asks you to fix something broken in you application and they screwed up the installation.

3 Likes

You know you are a developer when you don’t drink anything the whole day because you are too busy coding.

2 Likes

He must feel like a developer:

But I’m still confused, Who’s Who?

1 Like

This happend to me. I spent soo long working on a Kit-PvP plugin that was amazing, only to have it destroyed and wasted now. But dont be aggrovated by the Shut Down of Bukkit. It was great whilst it lasted and we cant forget how much effort the staff put in…

Developing and Working on computers is the same thing to most people lol. :\

But yeah your right :smiley:

You know you are a developer when your dad asks you for a website.

4 Likes

I saw that before. :smiley:

You know you are a developer when can make very powerful plugins in under 30 minutes.

you know you’re a developer when you find coding websites it a lot more fun and difficult than coding java.

2 Likes

You know your a developer when you start looking at colors as hexadecimal values more often than not.

7 Likes

you know you’re a developer when you get so annoyed at seeing source code you know full well can be implemented in a 9000% better way but dont have the power to change it

and when your friends’ parents’ ask you for a website

(all the damn time)

You know your a developer when you’re coding and hours have gone by without you knowing…

~ Nathan

1 Like