You Know You Are A Developer When

You know you’re a developer when your https doesn’t work because you forgot to change the pages source to load everything from https

you know you’re a developer when you’ve lost countless hours of sleep to coding but don’t feel any different

2 Likes

You know you’re a developer when you code for hours but you haven’t ate anything.

1 Like

You know you’re a developer when you copy/paste code from random sites. /s

1 Like

you know you’re a developer when you read this entire thread and constantly recognize the feels

3 Likes

I understand your pain… I coded a mini-game server. It had 13 minigames, stats book, lobbies, fun gagets, and over 10k lines of code. When I was getting geared up to release it on our server, BAM! Bukkit flopped like a fish out of water. I have a short video of some coded progress. In the video it says it was on version 0.2.9. When bukkit flopped I was on version 0.7.X of my custom plugin. Took months to develop and plan.

When sponge is ready, I will start development over. :wink:

1 Like

You know you’re a developer, when you start thinking in code expressions, rather than your native spoken language.

3 Likes

Last week I pulled my hair out for an hour, and in the end the problem was the difference between , and ; in exactly one place.

3 Likes

*Cough *

1 Like

You know you’re a developer when your parents take you to work at IT at their jobs.

4 Likes

You know your a developer when, you develop PTSD from ETA requests.

4 Likes

You know you are a developer when someone asks you to update something and you tell them 2 two days after the last person asks.

3 Likes

If they ask when that is, you just reply: Soon™

You know when you are a developer when you don’t forget to put ; at the end of a line of java

You know you’re a developer when you write an entire program to faciliate ONE of your ideas.

2 Likes

You know you’re a developer when you end your sentences with ;.

2 Likes

You know you are a developer when you hear or read an idea someone has and have a working prototype of it within an hour;

4 Likes

That moment when you make a program for one thing, but in the end, end up making it do a ton of different things.

Yep, I know that situation;

You know you are a developer when you find yourself awake at 4:30 am coding when you have to be awake at 6:00 am.

4 Likes