Holograms - Easily create floating texts!

Near each of the hologram /holograms force-delete

1 Like

Do what @anon34495435 said.

The holograms are normal ArmorStands to avoid manual packet sending and to avoid breaking the plugin when the Minecraft version(and packets) change. Because of that the config file is not really needed. The only purpose is to enter longer texts(more than 100 characters, the chat doesnā€™t allow more). Iā€™m waiting for the release of ChatUi Chat UI - A UI toolkit for the vanilla chat box to use the text editor.

When you change this plugin,I will updated it.
Sorry,I try a different image.
Can You do a language file?

Your link~

1 Like

I am currently updating almost all of my plugins to implement custom messages but Iā€™m also busy with school. The update will allow people to change the messages the plugin sends. I wonā€™t provide default translations for some languages. Everyone will have to translate it himself.

OK.Thanks~:relaxed:

Oh, nice feature of discourse to notify me if someone links to my thread :stuck_out_tongue:
I wasnā€™t sure about keeping the text editor, guess Iā€™ll improve it before release. Speaking of, itā€™s been over a year, I should probably think about tying the loose ends and just releasing.

Also thereā€™s this plugin that is basically a very similar thing (not sure if itā€™s still in development)

1 Like

I am actually having the same issue as @IBG_Nova with grief prevention stopping holograms from spawning. I havenā€™t been able to sort out which flag needs adjusting to allow them to spawn. @IBG_Nova can you give me some direction? or anyone else that is familiar with GP cfā€™s

Thanks for a great plugin! I love what I see ā€“ now to get GP to play nice :stuck_out_tongue:

I just used the /cf entity-spawn minecraft:any true flag. For some reason I forgot I had that turned to false and I had to unset it, but if you are having the same issue then odds are itā€™s a entity-spawn flag causing it.

1 Like

Hi, can you add as feature something like this http://prntscr.com/dzf4k7 (item on holograms)

Yes, Iā€™ll see what I can do.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply

anyway to fix this plugin to work with react? :confused: or atleast help figure out which version will work?

Iā€™ll fix it soon. Sorry for the waiting time.

##v2.0.1 released!
For changes please look at the linked page.

@Khaoz this fixes your issue

2 Likes

when i reload with /sponge plugins reload after editing the config with color codes,etc they just vanish.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

disregard what I said. Its not caused by your plugin. it was being caused by huskycrates plugin.

1 Like

##v2.1 released!

The changlog can be found on the above linked page.

There is a new way of changing the text of Holograms, it is explained in the first post.

@codeHusky here is an API for Holograms, Iā€™ll write a little tutorial.

Iā€™ve got what Iā€™ve determined to be a non-conflicting system for managing Holograms within my plugin, so Iā€™ll let you know when the update comes out for testing. Itā€™s 50% implemented.