NightUI - Dark sponge forums theme

I think its not supposed to be there.

I fixed it. @DotDash, I’m revamping my thread on forum themes, would love to throw yours in there when you’re finished. :smiley:

No problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I cant figure out how to change the color of this:

@DotDash the background is #topic-progress and the progress bar is div.bg

1 Like

@octoshrimpy I’ve actually noticed a lot of issues with the style recently, because of some changes made on the forums. So I might end up redoing the whole thing later sadly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not so sad, from my perspective. You’ve learned, and improved. ;)

Well maybe if we wanted to, we could make a unified theme together (with @DotDash too possibly). The sponge team wants a unified theme already so maybe we should make our own proof of concept? xD

3 Likes

I concur. :slight_smile: they showed one at the State of Sponge, maybe pull ideas from there?

Yeah, although I would like to see a bit of a darker theme to it so it’s easier on the eyes. :wink:

1 Like

Would @DotDash like to help with this? (/summon @DotDash)

1 Like

I’m currently in love with DotDark :heart:, but I’m willing to compromise :wink:

Yay! :smiley: Although I need to get you and @octoshrimpy on skype now. xD

(@octoshrimpy pls PM me ur skype :3)

UPDATE:

After quite a while since the last update of NightUI I have fixed some of the issues that appeared from the forums changing a few things. There are still a few things to work out, but for the most part the major issues I noticed should be fixed.

1 Like

I know this is a necro, but I started night theming everything again, and well, is it possible to update this theme?

1 Like

NighUI is a bit messed up (You can check it out using Stylebot). It shouldn’t be hard to update, though. I think xD

1 Like

I’ve been planning to update the CSS for a while (been a bit busy lately, so I haven’t had the time). I will look into getting it updated at some point for the forums though. :slight_smile:

It’s also worth noting that due to a lot of recent CSS updates on the forums (and due to the lack of updates on my end) it will likely take a while to get it back into order.

1 Like

Update: Theme update is going fairly well. Most things I’ve noticed have been fixed on threads and the categories pages. Still more to go!

Update 2: Did a lot of work on it to make things work (still not done) and I plan to take a break on it for now. You can see the fixes I made here. If you find any issues please let me know (and if you can try to provide a fix for them, it would really help me). :slight_smile:

Poking my head in here for the changes. I’ll test it out and see if there are changes that need made. :slight_smile: (now that I actually know what I’m doing with CSS selectors and stuff)

Do you host the code somewhere while you’re updating it? Or are you really doing locally?