The new version of MinecraftGui is now released with a lot of new features!
What is MinecraftGui
MinecraftGui is a combination of a mod and a plugin that allow anyone to create a gui for their favorite plugins. To use this plugin you don't need to know java. Everything has been simplified to allow anyone to create their own graphical user interfaces for their server. See the screenshots below.
Multiple ways to create and customize your interfaces
- Write your interfaces with xml and css.
- Simple API for the developers.
- Mix java with xml and css.
A lot of things to customize the components
- 12 events to handle every interactions with the player.
- 4 states with 33 attributes to customize the components.
- Personalize your interfaces for each player with variables and xml tags.
Multiple formats supported
- PNG, JPG and GIF for the images.
- TTF and OTF for the fonts.
Interact with the server
- Send commands to the server and customize the values to send.
Example of what you can do with MinecraftGui
To show you what you can do without using java I created a nice and simple interface. The interface interacts with these three plugins: ProjectWorlds-3.1.0-v0.7.43 @TrenTech, EssentialCmds-7.0 @HassanS6000 and EconomyLite-v1.1.3 @Flibio. The interface send commands as if the player sends commands by the chat.
To download the example click here.
How to use MinecraftGui
/gui reload - Reload your gui /guidev [true | false] - Change the state of the dev mode.
Plugins with MinecraftGui implemented:
- Download the mod click here.
- Download the plugin click here.
- Download the example click here.