We’d like to officially request logo designs to represent the Sponge project here. There is a Google doc floating around but that is community-run (plus, no pictures).
We will be eternally grateful for your submissions!
- Your logo IDEALLY should be created in a vector format. A vector format stores shapes within the files as actual shapes rather than a bunch of pixels. This allows you resize the logo to any size.
- If the image file in .png, .gif, .jpg, or .bmp, then you do NOT have a vector image.
- If the image file ends in .svg, .svgz, or .ai, then you PROBABLY have a vector image.
- For posting the image here though, you should export it to .png.
- Two programs to create vector designs are Inkscape (free) and Adobe Illustrator (not free).
- You do NOT HAVE TO use a vector format if you are not familiar with any vector design programs.
- It should be somewhat easy to make a tiny version of your logo (like 16x16). It doesn’t have to necessarily work if resized (we can make a 16x16 version by hand).
- You need to own the copyright to your design. (Or in other words, you made the design 100% yourself.)
- The non-text portion of the logo should be somewhat square. You do not need text. You may add text.
If you have questions, please make a new topic in this feedback forum.
- Please ONLY POST DESIGNS
- Do NOT make a post to make a comment about a design
- To show your support, you can like posts
- Every post MUST have an image.
- EMBED your image. Do not link to it. We want to be able to see it without clicking. You may upload to the forums.
- If you decide to design more logos later, create a new post rather than edit your existing one.
EDIT: It has come to my attention that new users may not be able to upload images. My bad. For now, if that is the case, please link to your image after posting them to http://imgur.com